koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

7:41 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #101

Yes Steve!!! One of us! One of us! One of us!

jennyv
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

7:46 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #102

He talked about their sexual tension in the bath! Yes!!!

CTippy
Bath Steamer
Bath Steamer

8:01 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #103

I think it speaks volumes about part of the GoT/asoiaf fandom that a person who has not even seen all the episodes has caught up on JB while they... well, they try to convince themselves it isn't there though they have clearly seen it.

AlwaysBeYours
Half a God
Half a God

10:22 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #104

I LOVE STEVE!
"Oh man, I really hope these two hook up"
"I really hope season 8 ends with handsome man in armour marrying tall woman"
Yes. Yes. A thousand times YES.
He can also tell that not only does Brienne have feelings for Jaime, but Jaime also has feelings for Brienne! See, it's really not so hard to connect the dots <3
and at the end he summarises saying that the episode is very "sexy" and says that there was a lot of sexual tension in the bath tub.

So Steve is definitely a shipper, I can't wait for him to (hopefully) watch and react to season 8's JB scenes!
"It's a long way to King's Landing. Might as well get to know one another. Have you known many men? I suppose not. Women? Horses?"

timetravelingwritr
Half a God
Half a God

10:33 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #105

Awww, i LOVE the fact someone that's distanced from the show's hype and fandom turmoils is able to see JB feelings on the first watch <3

AlwaysBeYours
Half a God
Half a God

10:35 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #106

Exactly! <3
Season 2 episode 10 is currently winning! That's the Jaime flirting "none of them were strong enough. I'm strong enough" and the heart eyes after she cuts down 3 Stark dudes episode.

Vote. Vote. Vote.
"It's a long way to King's Landing. Might as well get to know one another. Have you known many men? I suppose not. Women? Horses?"

Tatatina
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty
Tatatina
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

11:23 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #107

Voted the hell out of that one, don't worry! ??

P.S. Awww hey, my JBO anniversary passed 6 days ago!! :flame: :dance:

FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger
FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger

11:23 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #108

And this is why I love Steve's channel. We all want the series to end with Handsome Man in Armor and Tall Woman getting married too Steve. :wub: Also love his comment that Jaime is a good guy in a crap family, his admiration of Nik's :hat: acting, and that on "I'll scream loudly" Steve jokes about Jaime being able to scream like a guy in a metal band. :D
"Well, you know old stories are rather like old friends. Every once in a while you have to drop in on them, just to see how they're doing." GRRM, "Masques," Beauty and the Beast
Keep calm and J/B on!

elvisglasses
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

12:02 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #109

[size=150][b]*the Hallelujah Chorus plays*[/b][/size]

Holy shit!!! I can't believe it finally happened! I'd honestly given up on Steve getting to see any J/B stuff ever. And all it took was for him to see ONE of their pivotal episodes??? Just think of how gaga he'll be for J/B once he's seen the rest of them: 4x04, 6x08, 3x07, etc.

Off to watch and squeal in delight. <3

p.s... I'm also interested to see how the commenters respond to Steve's comments about J/B, since so few of them (the voters) seemed to prioritize getting those episodes into Steve's viewing queue.... Will they chime in, saying "oh yeah, of course they dig each other"? Debate Steve about it, claiming he could never get over toxic twincest? Or will they (as I suspect) just ignore it altogether?

jennyv
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

12:37 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #110

[quote=elvisglasses][size=150][b]*the Hallelujah Chorus plays*[/b][/size]

Holy shit!!! I can't believe it finally happened! I'd honestly given up on Steve getting to see any J/B stuff ever. And all it took was for him to see ONE of their pivotal episodes??? Just think of how gaga he'll be for J/B once he's seen the rest of them: 4x04, 6x08, 3x07, etc.

Off to watch and squeal in delight. <3

p.s... I'm also interested to see how the commenters respond to Steve's comments about J/B, since so few of them (the voters) seemed to prioritize getting those episodes into Steve's viewing queue.... Will they chime in, saying "oh yeah, of course they dig each other"? Debate Steve about it, claiming he could never get over toxic twincest? Or will they (as I suspect) just ignore it altogether?[/quote]
Sorry to spoil it for you, elvis and anyone else that hasn't watched it yet.

...but yes, we have cause to celebrate. It finally happened! He knows about JB!

Allison
Kingsguard
Kingsguard

2:05 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #111

YES I'M SO HAPPY. :hearteyes:

headedforshore
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

2:07 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #112

Holy shit, this fortnight's video was everything I wanted and more. I can't JB BANGTICIPATION until the next one!!

jennyv
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

2:18 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #113

I voted for 2X10!

FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger
FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger

2:42 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #114

I haven't read them all but most of the comments are positive. Only seen three negative ones so far - one CAN'T SHE JUST CHOKE HERSELF?ist (though that one was so exaggerated they may have been sarcastically making fun of all the fan theories), a Starkist for PA INGALLS who a Jaime fan refuted, and a redemption denialist who can't see beyond CHILD LAUNCH PAD.
"Well, you know old stories are rather like old friends. Every once in a while you have to drop in on them, just to see how they're doing." GRRM, "Masques," Beauty and the Beast
Keep calm and J/B on!

Violet
Arms of the Woman He Loves
Violet

3:06 AM - Jul 24, 2018 #115

Yes! It feels like validation and vindication.

He’s a full J&B shipper. There’s no hesitation in his recognition of their sexual tension and is out right rooting for them. He loves Jaime and sees him as the hero in spite of the fact that he’s also witnessed him defenestrate THE BOY BEHIND THE CURTAIN. He appreciated the beauty that is Diana Rigg. Now all that is left is for him to recognize and call out MAD QUEEN dAEnaRYS for being the villain that she is. Just JB BANGTICIPATION until he watches MAD QUEEN dAEnaRYS feed a random Lord to her dragons, just so she can prove how bad ass she is. JB BANGTICIPATION, has he seen that yet?

elvisglasses
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

6:29 PM - Jul 24, 2018 #116

Just fyi: I woke up this morning thinking about "I hope season 8 ends with Handsome Man in Armor marrying Tall Woman".

That is all.

Violet
Violet

12:07 AM - Jul 25, 2018 #117

Oh, how could I forget the other observation that Steve has made that absolutely makes my day every time he mentions it:

Edmure is forever known to Steve as "Bad Aim Guy." :D :laugh: :p

FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger
FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger

12:48 AM - Jul 25, 2018 #118

Also love his reaction to young Diana Rigg.
Keep calm and J/B on!

Tatatina
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty
Tatatina
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

11:53 AM - Jul 30, 2018 #119

Okay people, Season 2 episode 10 still has the lead by 3℅. I'm monitoring it and it hasn't changed much over the past week. I'm assuming most viewers who watch Steve's videos have already watched this one and voted in it, too. So get excited (but not too hyped haha because it's not set in stone) that he'll review 2x10 next. Eeekk!! Yes, finally viewers getting with the program!!!! ??

Violet
Violet

12:26 AM - Aug 07, 2018 #120

Anyone know what’s up? I hope Steve isn’t overloaded and stressed out, and he’s behind for good reasons.

headedforshore
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

12:32 AM - Aug 07, 2018 #121

I don't know what's up, but I hope everything's alright. It's unlike him to miss an upload without letting his subscribers know beforehand or on the day. :/

Edit: he says in last week's comments that his friend who helps him edit couldn't help this weekend so it'll be up next week.

Violet
Violet

12:53 AM - Aug 07, 2018 #122

Thanks for the update!

AlwaysBeYours
Half a God
Half a God

10:49 AM - Aug 07, 2018 #123

Yeah, already filmed, just waiting a week!

Here's his update directly from his channel:
"Hey friends! I’m in the midst of figuring something out with my channel, so no new video this week. But I’ll be back next week with an episode I’ve already shot! I promise to be less vague once I’ve figured this all out and I’ll keep you in the loop! <3"

He's already filmed it, so providing it is GoT and not some other video, then 2x10 should be gracing our screens next Monday! :hype:

Kittles123
Ser Cleos
Ser Cleos

11:38 PM - Aug 07, 2018 #124

"Handsome man in armor doesn't look that handsome right now."

I object!!!! Strike that from the record!! JAIME IS :brienne2: !

I'm just watching this episode now--Steve is so entertaining :D

ETA: I just realized I'm SOOO behind in episodes, haha.

And I've watched the tub scene. I love that Steve says that Handsome Man's actor is killing it in this scene.

AlwaysBeYours
Half a God
Half a God

8:25 PM - Aug 13, 2018 #125

He has posted the video now, but I have to quote the blackfish here: "I'm disappointed"

He did talk briefly about the JB scene, but no comment on Jaime flirting and discussing Brienne being a virgin or anything about them as a pair at all really. He didn't even really discuss the episode at all at the end like he usually does, he just said it was the least crazy finale of all the ones he's seen and that he didn't get confused by Theon for a change then gave it a 6/10.

I'm forcing myself to watch the whole thing now because I skipped through to the end the first time.