Laura1013
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty
Laura1013
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

3:30 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #326

Mikki wrote:I think they were going for realism.

Wow.... yes I think you’re right, she has very manly hands I never noticed before!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Cock Merchant
Cock Merchant

3:34 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #327

Yeah the details are crazy in these new ones, especially Cersei's dress wow. And oh wow. Down to the hands they were accurate. (srsly though, can you take their clothes off? Like not being weird or anything. Just curious XD)

I do like that Sandor one. It looks accurate. Though inaccurate, I kinda like that Dany one. I guess cause that's my favorite dress on her, too, and yasss elfin look LOL

I do wish we get RLJ/Lannister armor Jaime though. *pouts*

You know. They almost got it right with the Dorbz ones with RLJ Jaime and Blue armor Brienne but they decided to make tb 2-pack and you kinda wanna strangle something XD
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ o(≧▽≦)o I CANNOT EVEN---! because I'm odd.~ σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ (ಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>

A Girl Has Many Usernames: Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn | DeviantArt | Fanfiction

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

3:58 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #328

Erin wrote: New Brienne figure revealed. The detail is incredible!

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/ph ... =3&theater

Yes, yes, yes.  Now they HAVE to make a new Jaime.  

Of these figures I have Jaime, Ned, D.any, Cersei on preorder, and my sister has Tyrion; we currently live together so they get posed together.

Because they have a new Tyrion, a Queen C,ersei, and Blue armour Brienne, I am pretty sure there are going to make a later Jaime.  I mean if they don't then I can't pose him with anyone except Ned.  I do enjoy posing them so Jaime is beating Ned though ;)

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

4:03 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #329

And BDM, yes, you can take off their clothes.  I may have clothes swapped Ned and Jaime once. :$

Part of the reason I bought these figures is because not only do I like the characters, but I really like the costumes.  That's really the main reason I bought the D.any because I really like that blue dress with the riding boots.  Her cape is really hard to put on right so the blue and white flow properly, but it looks nice one you get it.  Also her dragons cannot stand.  At all.  Not even on their stands.

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Cock Merchant
Cock Merchant

4:08 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #330

BluHamster wrote: And BDM, yes, you can take off their clothes.
Yessss we can reenact #TBTWP and now I can't stop giggling.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ o(≧▽≦)o I CANNOT EVEN---! because I'm odd.~ σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ (ಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

4:32 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #331

So we can be like Kristen Bell? 

Last edited by BluHamster on 4:43 PM - Sep 27, 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

4:40 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #332

Hahahhahaha.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating. - Ashleigh Brilliant

timetravelingwritr
Half a God
Half a God

4:54 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #333

WOW THE BRIENNE ONE.

I'm a little scared to go check the price and shipping cost, but whatever. Things we do for love (of characters) hahaha.
The Jaime one is disapointing....

EDIT: The Cersei's one is like 230 CAN$ plus shipping and customs duty hahahahahaha. Why fandom merch so expensive.

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

5:10 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #334

timetravelingwritr wrote: WOW THE BRIENNE ONE.

I'm a little scared to go check the price and shipping cost, but whatever. Things we do for love (of characters) hahaha.

EDIT: The WALKING TALKING WINE RECEPTACLE's one is like 230 CAN$ plus shipping and customs duty hahahahahaha. Why fandom merch so expensive.
If you preorder from their website they give free shipping.  There is still the USD to CAD, but personally I have never been able to find these cheaper in a store near me.  One they come out the price goes up fast.  I checked my email and the preorder for Cersei was $238.30 CAD which OUCH.  But that includes shipping.

At least three zero is a relatively cheap company for these kinds of 1/6 figures.  Have you seen the Sideshow figurines?  They are around $100 more.

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

7:23 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #335

And if you have a lot of money there is always the custom route.  This is pretty FILLED WITH THE BANG POWER OF THE JB SEX SCENE.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115386019000870/

timetravelingwritr
Half a God
Half a God

8:01 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #336

BluHamster wrote:

EDIT: The WALKING TALKING WINE RECEPTACLE's one is like 230 CAN$ plus shipping and customs duty hahahahahaha. Why fandom merch so expensive.
If you preorder from their website they give free shipping.  There is still the USD to CAD, but personally I have never been able to find these cheaper in a store near me.  One they come out the price goes up fast.  I checked my email and the preorder for WALKING TALKING WINE RECEPTACLE was $238.30 CAD which OUCH.  But that includes shipping.

At least three zero is a relatively cheap company for these kinds of 1/6 figures.  Have you seen the Sideshow figurines?  They are around $100 more.
Yeah, there's not many fandom merch stores closeby so internet is my last hope LOL. The only one i know is sunrise and i've never find anything exciting... Oh, that price included shipping? I must have missed it. 

I don't have many fandom things but i want something jaime or/and brienne related arh,

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

8:26 PM - Sep 27, 2018 #337

timetravelingwritr wrote:
BluHamster wrote:

If you preorder from their website they give free shipping.  There is still the USD to CAD, but personally I have never been able to find these cheaper in a store near me.  One they come out the price goes up fast.  I checked my email and the preorder for WALKING TALKING WINE RECEPTACLE was $238.30 CAD which OUCH.  But that includes shipping.

Yeah, there's not many fandom merch stores closeby so internet is my last hope LOL. The only one i know is sunrise and i've never find anything exciting... Oh, that price included shipping? I must have missed it. 

I don't have many fandom things but i want something jaime or/and brienne related arh,
Sorry, I wasn’t exactly clear on where I was talking about.  Threezero's website has worldwide shipping included which is pretty n.ice.  Things can be hit and miss in terms of being realssed where I live, so if I preorder from Threezero then at least there's no worries that I will miss out on it.  Also they sometimes have website exclusives, like the Dany came with all three dragons.

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Cock Merchant
Cock Merchant

5:24 PM - Sep 28, 2018 #338

BluHamster wrote: And if you have a lot of money there is always the custom route.  This is pretty FILLED WITH THE BANG POWER OF THE JB SEX SCENE.

This is so beautiful. How do people even???? I wanna hug this person and hope their talent rubs off on me. XD

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

9:31 PM - Sep 28, 2018 #339

Bad Direwolf Mutt wrote:
BluHamster wrote: And if you have a lot of money there is always the custom route.  This is pretty FILLED WITH THE BANG POWER OF THE JB SEX SCENE.

This is so beautiful. How do people even???? I wanna hug this person and hope their talent rubs off on me. XD
It's actually kind of interesting if you look into it because there are multiple people pooling their resources to make one thing.

Generally one person makes the 3D model, then sells that to someone to 3D print it.  That second person makes a proper mold of it and then can make multiple castings.  They sell those castings to people.  Those people paint them and then sell the painted parts to others to build their own figure.

Obviously it isn't necessarily a new person for each step, someone may do it all themselves, but generally this seems to be how it works.  That's why it's kind of hard to find finished pictures of these custom 1/6 figurines because many different people have various progress pics on their various Facebook/whatever accounts.

There are also custom Jorah, Bronn, Tormund, Sansa, and Barristan 1/6 figures out there that I've seen.

Erin
Evenstar
Evenstar

12:46 PM - Oct 02, 2018 #340

More photos of info on the new ThreeZero 1/6 Brienne figure.

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/ph ... =3&theater

Threezero's officially licensed Game of Thrones series of 1/6 scale collectible figures continues with Brienne of Tarth which will be available Oct 4, 9am HKT at https://www.threezerohk.com, priced at 188 USD / 1465 HKD with worldwide shipping included.
Highly-accurate realistic likeness to the character’s appearance in the hit HBO television series.
1/6th scale Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth collectible details:
* 12.5 inches (~32cm) custom designed action figure body
* The head sculpt features a realistic likeness of actor Gwendoline Christie
* Tailored cloth garb
* Detailed armour pieces
* Belt
* Boots
* Exchangeable hands
- 1 pair of fists
- 1 pair relaxed
- 1 pair for holding sword
Weapon: 
* “Oathkeeper” sword with scabbard
* Final product may vary from prototype images.

Tumblr: bearsofair

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

1:10 PM - Oct 02, 2018 #341

This is so beautiful and it also cracks me up that she has all the different hands lined up at her feet :laugh:

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

6:00 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #342

Brienne is on the cover of the A Clash of Kings comic again for issue 16.

FreakTheMighty
Shipper
Shipper

7:12 PM - Oct 08, 2018 #343

Great, I have to catch up with the new comicbook! The art is really good, too bad it will need a lot of time to arrive to some JB interactions. I like the way the artist portrayed Brienne, he managed to represent an ugly and graceless woman with beautiful eyes...that's harder than someone can think.
<<You had a taste...one taste of the real world, where people have important things taken from them. And you whine, cry and quit. You sound like a bloody woman!">>

BluHamster
Half a God
Half a God

9:37 PM - Oct 12, 2018 #344

The next Culturefly subscription box came out.  I'm glad I passed on this one, there's nothing I really wanted here.  But the Longclaw spatula is pretty amusing.
https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com ... -2018.html

Also the Widow's Wail foam replica has been released.
https://www.halloweencostumes.com/game- ... sword.html

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

9:43 PM - Oct 12, 2018 #345

OOoooO...,Widow's Wail...
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating. - Ashleigh Brilliant

FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger
FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Engagement Sword Forger

1:00 AM - Oct 13, 2018 #346

Here's a cool review of the replica of the book version of Oathkeeper.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CGvXQzcDXk
"Well, you know old stories are rather like old friends. Every once in a while you have to drop in on them, just to see how they're doing." GRRM, "Masques," Beauty and the Beast
Keep calm and J/B on!

Allison
Kingsguard
Kingsguard

4:44 AM - Oct 13, 2018 #347

FairladyZ2005 wrote: Here's a cool review of the replica of the book version of Oathkeeper.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CGvXQzcDXk
One of the comments on the review... smh.
How would protecting the Stark girls make up for his failure to defend Elia and her children? what happens when your poor decision-making ends in the deaths of those you are sworn to defend how do you make amends for that you can't restore the dead so how exactly do you make amends for it? how does saving another life make up for the life you failed to save?

Andi
Goldenhand
Goldenhand
Andi
Goldenhand
Goldenhand

10:17 AM - Oct 13, 2018 #348

But Allison, he had to find a way to be in two places at the same time. Once he swears to protect them, it's his fault and problem if he can't be in two places or he doesn't know what other people plan and do. It's also his fault that Rhaegar's last child Jon was killed, he should have guessed who Jon was and prevented him taking the black. It's a poor decision making when he believed Ned that Jon was his bastard...or that he hadn't decided to spend his childhood years trying to discover teleportation and mind reading.

For example Brienne sucks too because she failed to protect Renly from a shadow. If she was a good decision maker she would have been standing in front of Renly, not next to him when the shadow attacked.