!HELP! Fusebox rewire gone astray! 50c11

Zeezee22
Zeezee22

May 16th, 2018, 3:11 pm #1

Hi All.
I've changed the far left bank part of the fuse box in a mates' van, following a melting.
I acquired a replacement bank and rack, which were melted.
i unclipped each of the wires from the old bank, into the new one.
I was very systematic and methodical... So I thought! Yet! About ten wires into the job, I caught myself making a mistake!
I put the wire into its correct hole, checked the configuration of wires and all appeared well.
Yet! Now we have no dash lights and can't turn the engine off.
So, all things considered, it appear that I may have messed something up.
Has anyone some way of telling me which wire goes into which holes in this bank?
I've downloaded the 1900 page manual, tho all I'd like to see is a fusebox diagram with the wire numbers going into their respective places so I can check myself.
as you can imagine, my mate ia pretty peeved and now I'm stuck in this situation out in the countryside until I can sort it out. Im
Your prompt assistance is gratefully appreciated in advance.

Zeezee22
Zeezee22

May 16th, 2018, 5:45 pm #2

Pouring over the diagrams, I've managed to log everything but fuse 32. Fuse 5 has a red 7777 instead of a green 8890. Even tho my installation has a red and green on fuse 32, 8849 and 7551, I am unwilling to go playing swapsies with the green until I can be certain that 32 uses two reds. The numbers are completely in accordance with the diagrams for, as I understand it - numbers of feeds arw often substituted during the build amd are thus unpredictable.
All sorted now. The awap was with the adjacent fuse 32. Everything works. I'm out of the woods. Thanx for stopping by.