Flashback

Where stories less than 100 words in length may be posted.

Flashback

MightyEm
Advanced Member
MightyEm
Advanced Member

29 Jun 2011, 18:41 #1

Could've, would've, should've......

The words flashed across her mind, like rabbits racing in a tunnel. The past had become present, in a blinding force as quick as lightening. If her heart was a barometer, it would have gaged the pressure at its highest peak. Between the disparaging thoughts was a distance hand, reaching out. On it, was tatooed the word, "Future." It would be alright.
*Em*

LiVenture17
LiVenture17

30 Jun 2011, 03:21 #2

Wow - I want to see a song based around this - do you think you could possibly make it into a poem as well? There is so much meaning here!
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]

MightyEm
Advanced Member
MightyEm
Advanced Member

02 Jul 2011, 23:10 #3

LiVenture17 @ Jun 30 2011, 03:21 AM wrote: Wow - I want to see a song based around this - do you think you could possibly make it into a poem as well? There is so much meaning here!

Th-hank you! I can try to make this into a poem, but songs really aren't my strong suit. Would you like to write a song about it, though? I mean, you're really good at that. I wouldn't be mad if you did, I'd actually be thrilled. :) Thanks again, and I'll try to turn it into a poem!
*Em*

LiVenture17
LiVenture17

03 Jul 2011, 03:39 #4

Hmm . . . I'd actually like to try. No promises, but . . . as long as I have your blessing I might as well have a go XD
[marq=left]"Sometimes strength is being the last one left standing. And sometimes it's being the first to fall . . ." - Vuny[/marq]