Chrome users

Webb20
All Star
All Star
Webb20
All Star
All Star

September 16th, 2011, 7:59 pm #1

If you use chrome and want to get rid of ads, here and other sites, then install the app for Chrome called adblock plus (free). It works great. They have it for firefox.
I never get any adds on NYIC anymore.

Find it here http://donttrack.us/

I also use Abine(another app on that page) too and opted out of all tracking software. it's great stuff.
I sold it all, retired and moved to Fabulous Las Vegas!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."-Ronald Reagan

sybo
All Star
All Star
sybo
All Star
All Star

September 16th, 2011, 8:04 pm #2

Why thank you very much sir !! Installing now :)
Garth Snow circa 2006:
wrote:but how can you not be excited about DiPietro?Robert Nilsson?Ryan O'Marra?Petteri Nokelainen?Jeremy Colliton?Kyle Okposo?Blake Comeau?Sean Bergenheim?Chris Campoli?and so many others.

sybo
All Star
All Star
sybo
All Star
All Star

September 16th, 2011, 8:10 pm #3

Uh...these are awesome...

you get a 10 at the internetz today my friend
Garth Snow circa 2006:
wrote:but how can you not be excited about DiPietro?Robert Nilsson?Ryan O'Marra?Petteri Nokelainen?Jeremy Colliton?Kyle Okposo?Blake Comeau?Sean Bergenheim?Chris Campoli?and so many others.

Webb20
All Star
All Star
Webb20
All Star
All Star

September 17th, 2011, 2:52 am #4

Glad you like it. Does this go towards my community service record? :lol:
I sold it all, retired and moved to Fabulous Las Vegas!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."-Ronald Reagan