All users who have signed up to Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum have such agreed to our terms & conditions, which are as follows:
The user expressly agrees that use of the Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum is at the user's sole risk. Neither Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum, its affiliates nor any of their respective representatives, agents, third party content providers or licensers warrant that the Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information provided through the Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The user specifically acknowledges that the Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third-parties in cases including but not limited to any interactive communication on or through the site and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user(s).
All external links will open in a new browser. Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Copyright © (2008 - 2012) Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner
Please read the following rules before posting on this site:
Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum is a private members forum.
All members are asked to contribute sensibly relating to the following.
- All posters are welcome to contribute providing the content posted is worksafe, and does not contain anything of a graphic / disruptive nature.
- Posters who try and disrupt the forum will be given an infraction and/or ban.
- No threads containing spam, trolling, conflict/hatred, sexual or rascist information will be permitted.
Offenders will recieve an infraction and/or a ban.
- The decision of the moderator/admin is final.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time.
- If a user finds a thread/post which they find breaks the above rules, please use the report button and an admin will investigate ASAP.
- Posts which break the forum rules will be taken out of public view for investigation.
- A poster who recieves 3 warnings will be banned from the forum.
- All posters are liable for their own posts/actions.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All images posted must be worksafe.
All images must only be posted if the copyright holder has given user permission.
In the event of a complaint regarding an image, users details/ hosting location may be provided to the complainant/authorities.
Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum is in no way connected with any transport operator. This board is entirly for the enthusiast communtity. All views expressed are those of individual poster and not of Irish Road Passenger Transport Forum.
Thank you & Enjoy the forum