Gaelic

Gaelic

IrishFamily
IrishFamily

March 29th, 2007, 5:27 am #1

Anyone on here know Irish Gaelic? I am wondering how to say "Watch what you say". Please let me know and also "I love you" for my wife:)
Would like to learn Gaelic.

April 2nd, 2007, 8:40 am #2

conas ata tu?
ill try to help you,i know gailge but im by no means fluent so if any gaeltacht lads want to correct me: go raibh maith agat
your first sentence doesnt actually make sense in english if you think about it so translation would be too much effort.try using:dun do bheal(dune duh vale)!(shut your mouth)
Is brea liom tusa(not iz like we say but i-s bra lum tusa):i love you
hope i helped?

why isnt there an thread as gailge on here?someone else must know a bit,want to practice?

IrishFamily
IrishFamily

April 3rd, 2007, 1:53 am #3

Bulletpimp thanks. Appreciate your help.

R McCoy
R McCoy

April 22nd, 2007, 1:32 am #4

Anyone on here know Irish Gaelic? I am wondering how to say "Watch what you say". Please let me know and also "I love you" for my wife:)
Would like to learn Gaelic.
Suck my dick would work in both instances.

IrishFamily
IrishFamily

April 22nd, 2007, 7:02 pm #5

R McCoy grow the hell up.

JA O'Kellie
JA O'Kellie

May 9th, 2007, 7:24 pm #6

What? We are on a chat board who’s focus is on “Irish organized crime” and has post from lily white descendents of Ulstermen that have no identity and want to get involved in OC activity and were teenagers leave post asking something as stupid as asking how to say “I love you” in a language that their boyfriend can’t understand and you tell McCoy to grow up?

If you were a real man and said that you would get the pounding that you deserve.

Did McCoy’s post offend you? If so why the hell are you lurking around a web site for gangsters? It's not like he put a 44 up you’re ass and let off ten rounds, or blew out you’re knee caps, or lit you’re house on fire, or pimped you’re sister & mother out, or number of other criminal sycopathic actions that this website proclaims to be the Irish ways of life.

Does anyone really believe that some jerk like “Irish Family” who expects everyone to believe he’s some type of hardcore criminal would be offended by McCoy’s post? If you were real you wouldn’t have asked in the first place and if that stick wasn’t lodged so tight in your ass you would have laughed.

IrishFamily
IrishFamily

May 10th, 2007, 12:37 am #7

No I can not say I was offended by this, but come on it is suppost to be an Irish site...