beantown busted
beantown busted

12:35 AM - Jul 13, 2011 #31

You might wanna be careful what you post! i'm related to him and that is not why he beat her up--she's a rat and butchy isn't married asshole!
Are you kidding me? Whether married, single or a complete stranger, any man that touches a woman is a piece of shit. And you are PROUD to be related??? Low life - complete low life.

12:11 AM - Aug 22, 2011 #32

Irish, I've been looking for "Vincent Teresa in My Life in the Mafia" It is a very rare book. Any suggestions?
I have this book and am halfway through it. It's hard cover. If you are still after it I'll sell it when I finished reading it. Cheers, Peter.

Townie Cousin
Townie Cousin

11:32 PM - Mar 14, 2012 #33

Whats going on in Charlestown and Southie these days?
While I grew up outside of DC in the 60s and 70s, my mother's family had then (and still) live in Charlestown on a side street off of Bunker Hill Street. Last I visited, (1996) gentrification had invaded, yet, much still looked the same not far from Saint Francis DeSales and the Thousand Flights. My family has lived in the same row houses for well over 100 years now. Back in the 1960s, those row houses could be bought for under 10 grand each. Now, since the invasion, they are worth upwards of half a mill each.

We visited every summer back then. A yearly highlight for me was watching, hearing and riding on the Orange Line EL that screeched above Main Street 24/7. Back in the summer of 1975 or 76, I remember drinking in the park at Doherty Playground with local youth and getting pretty fucked up. I was an outsider, but, being that my mother's family lived there, they mostly left me alone and let me drink with them. I recall it was mainly a girl or two that wanted to see me get my ass kicked. After, I returned to my aunt's and awoke the next morning with her shaking her fist in my face and one shoe missing! I don't believe anyone took it from me. I think I simply lost it in my stupor. There was booze and mescaline mixed together in a cooler that everyone had been drinking from.

Anyway, my grandmother's father and a brother were both named Bernard McLaughlin. She also had a brother named Charles. Yet, while the famous Charlestown gangland McLaughlin's were of my parent's generation (not my grandparent's), I wonder - nevertheless - if they are related to us. Na, there are more fuckin' Bernie McLaughlin's in Boston than there are John Smith's in all the USA!

Beantown Busted
Beantown Busted

4:49 PM - Apr 03, 2012 #34

Re: you should only post what u know for a fact
Once a low life, always a low life. Related to a low life, friend of a low life, just completely low life. You know what they say "you can't shine shit" - your low life relations and yourself are living proof. You shame the human race. You are probably the "missing link" but you don't have enough brain cells between all of you to even understand that. I bet you are confused with that statement and it's causing some brain cramps - huh?

annette murphy
annette murphy

9:00 PM - May 11, 2012 #35

Whats going on in Charlestown and Southie these days?
hi its annette your daughter from annette with 3 brothers

R. G. Hughes
R. G. Hughes

12:17 AM - Mar 06, 2014 #36

I was just wondering if you know anything more on Cornelius Hughes? My father and grandmother refused to tell me anything about him. But im 20 years old now and i think i have a right to know about him. So if you could, please e-mail me anything you can find on him.

Thank you.

Kellie Hughes
It seems that my father had other children besides me.....

branden hughes
branden hughes

3:21 AM - Oct 30, 2015 #37

My sister posted about wanting info on our grandfather Connie and I saw your post about him having other kids.. I don't know very much about my family on my fathers side. Just wondering if you may have anything helpful.