Star Wars Millennium Falcon Notes

Joined: October 28th, 2012, 6:03 pm

November 22nd, 2017, 4:00 pm #1

Hi all,
Found this one while doing some Star Wars nerd-surfing........and couldn't really pass it by. :choco:

Millennium Falcon Notes

It's a site filled with pictures, notes and details of the physical 1/1 sets and models of the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars series.

Let the 5' versus 2' debates begin :-" :D

Dermot
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 6th, 2017, 11:19 am

November 23rd, 2017, 8:29 am #2

Damn, I spent about an hour going through this, definitely appeals to my inner anorak.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 4th, 2012, 4:11 pm

November 23rd, 2017, 10:23 am #3

Nice find Dermot, have it bookmarked already.
Vincent
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way!

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 8th, 2014, 7:56 am

November 23rd, 2017, 12:28 pm #4

Marklo wrote:Damn, I spent about an hour going through this, definitely appeals to my inner anorak.
Just an hour, geez I knew I was a slow modeller but must be slow reader too.

Great find Dermot, so who is for the bow tie and who is for the circle and how many legs and feet are correct ;)
Pete

On the bench - What isn't ?

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 6th, 2017, 11:19 am

November 23rd, 2017, 2:07 pm #5

wrote:Just an hour, geez I knew I was a slow modeller but must be slow reader too.
Trust me if you get into the detail especially the Greeblies it can take forever.
wrote:Great find Dermot, so who is for the bow tie and who is for the circle and how many legs and feet are correct ;)
But more importantly who shot first Han or Greedo ? :)

Last edited by Marklo on November 23rd, 2017, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share