June 11th, 2017, 3:41 pm #261

Yet another lovely and very busy meeting behind us. This was the last of the meetings, which had to be re-scheduled due to some other commitments of our Branch members, IMSS Show, trip to France, to name a couple of events, which were responsible for this extraordinary change in our Branch meetings rigid schedule. ;)

Anyway, from now on, meetings are going back to the usual, easy to remember, 1st Saturday of each month.

As mentioned above, it was a hectic meeting with plenty of talk about modelling, but mainly about food, beverages and weather in France. For those, who didn't make it, Alan has kindly supplied some teasers from the trip:

If you want to see more, as usual, more shots are posted on Modelling Munster FB page

Filip . . . .

June 11th, 2017, 3:46 pm #262

Some proposals for next year's trip have been mentioned as well and we will have to make some serious and uneasy decisions as where to go in 2018.

Brian has been promoting Great War trek, which sounds rather fitting journey for 2018. IMPS Milano have their 50th anniversary show as well and there was talk about going back to Vienna... so watch this space.
All will be decided and announced after IPMS UK Nationals ;)
Filip . . . .

June 12th, 2017, 2:53 pm #263

Following up on my previous posts about St.Nazaire/Saumur trip. A small curiosity, which could have large impact:

I have posted album with 14 photos, Alan emailed me, on the MM Facebook page, as mentioned already in previous posts, well, the album has been shared by 'Artwork of Armies', which is page with 150K followers... I am not entirely sure how they've heard of us, but that's not important. Important thing is, that Alan's album - and Modelling Munster - is pretty hot since morning. Amazing interest from all corners of virtually real world ;)
Filip . . . .

August 31st, 2017, 2:08 pm #264

Hi all, I have been asked to paste the following email:

Next regular meeting of Mid-West Branch of IPMS Ireland will go ahead this Saturday, 02/09 around 2PM in the Atlantic Airventure and Museum buildings in Shannon. And, as usual, everybody is more than welcome to pop in and say hello 

Modelling Munster – IPMS Ireland Regional Competition – is scheduled on weekend of 23rd and 24th of September as part of Atlantic Airventure and Museum Family Day. While Saturday 23rd it will be all about modelling skills with hands on workshops, the main show and contest will kick off on Sunday 24th. Door opens for public at 10AM and all competition entries should be on the tables before 12 noon. After couple of very quiet years, this should be a big one…

For any future information on Mid-West Branch meeting and Branch life, please, check Modelling Munster FB page: https://www.facebook.com/modellingmunster/
More detailed information and any future updates on Modelling Munster Show will be uploaded on MM event FB page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1353183244730310 and into dedicated thread on ISM forum: http://www.irishscalemodeller.com/forum ... 1&start=60

Modelling Munster Team

Regards
R.
What planet am I on?