Sunny-chan
Honored Member
Sunny-chan
Honored Member

June 21st, 2011, 11:22 pm #21

Saya 43 -_- namanya Rossa Francia (Monaco Ville)
punya saya katanya terlalu manja, bisa apa aja, di sukai ama orang-orang XD

Facebook | Twitter (TBA)

aRaRaNcHa
Honored Member
aRaRaNcHa
Honored Member

June 22nd, 2011, 12:57 am #22

Ryuuki Kuchiki is only a little like you. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on he fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for. In general, you care deeply about Ryuuki Kuchiki, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over- dramatization. Ryuuki Kuchiki is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 9
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 9
I'm Destined For What? 4
Can't Complain 3
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 8
Total: 33

Namanya Ryuuki Kuchiki, anak kecil sih. #dor ;p

Avasig is not mine.

Ejey Series
Honored Member
Ejey Series
Honored Member

August 7th, 2011, 5:32 am #23

iseng-iseng nyoba...

ALVISS
Alviss is only a little like you. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Alviss, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Alviss is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 4
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 6
I'm Destined For What? 7
Angst R Us 14
Total: 39

Tapi pas coba test di situs lain, hasilnya... Mary-Sue. JEDAR.

Masih ada banyak OC lain sih, tapi males nyoba.
pursue your happiness

Obey the rules, please!

Galaxy Silver
Honored Member
Galaxy Silver
Honored Member

August 15th, 2011, 5:48 pm #24

Total 47, katanya OC-ku itu keliatannya plin-plan akan pikiran dan hatinya sendiri, mungkin? Kadang dia populer, kadang nggak, tapi dia ga peduli seberapa dia dicuekin, dia tetep bisa berdiri. Kadang mau jadi lebih baik, tapi suka mentok (?) di tengah jalan. Kacau. Kemampuan mengalihbahasakan saya benar2 tidak bisa diandalkan.

Katanya saya harus sedikit lebih deket sama dia, biar apaaa gitu ga ngerti. *dor*
Ayano Handa is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Ayano Handa. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Ayano Handa is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
She's Got My Nose 14
Yo! 14
I'm Destined For What? 5
Can't Complain 3
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 11
Total: 47

Parah. "(._.)

"I've met them."

mesti
Honored Member
mesti
Honored Member

August 15th, 2011, 6:14 pm #25

Saya juga ikutan nyoba tes ini :p

reina is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And she's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about reina, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. reina is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
She's Got My Nose 19
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 6
Plain Jane 0
Can't Complain 9
Momma HATES Her! 2
Total: 36

Kalo diliat dari skornya sih, kyknya malah lebih ke self-insert ya?
Are you that hungry, Nao-yan?

neolavender
Honored Member
neolavender
Honored Member

September 14th, 2011, 4:15 pm #26

saya nyoba 3 OC saya...
Wolf Night Ray

1. Your Mary Sue Score: 118
2. Wolf Night Ray is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. He is so impossibly hip that he has difficulty seeing over his own pelvis; he'll probably die young, but damn, will it have been a good life. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been pretty kind to him, always ready to intercede on his behalf and give him a nice easy victory.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Wolf Night Ray. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Wolf Night Ray is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
He's Got My Nose 21
James Dean, James Dean... 20
I'm Destined For What? 6
Angst R Us 20
Momma's Gonna Keep Baby Cozy and Warm.... 15
Total: 82
Leonardo Duke Anderson

1. Leonardo Duke Anderson is only a little like you. He is so impossibly hip that he has difficulty seeing over his own pelvis; he'll probably die young, but damn, will it have been a good life. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been pretty kind to him, always ready to intercede on his behalf and give him a nice easy victory.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Leonardo Duke Anderson. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Leonardo Duke Anderson is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
James Dean, James Dean... 22
I'm Destined For What? 6
Angst R Us 14
Momma's Gonna Keep Baby Cozy and Warm.... 22
Total: 73

2. Your Mary Sue Score: 94
Scarlet Ann Campbell

1. Scarlet Ann Campbell isn't a character: she's you, or you as you'd like to be. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's had more than her fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than she ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Scarlet Ann Campbell. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Scarlet Ann Campbell is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror 25
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 7
I'm Destined For What? 7
Angst R Us 20
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 7
Total: 66
Ya... kayaknya lumayan ._. tapi yang link mary sue yang kedua itu kayaknya setiap dicoba, hasilnya mary sue terus -_-
Just call me Neo or Rene
Contact me in:

|| Twitter || Facebook || fanfiction.net || AO3 || E-mail me ||
?Levi is someone who (usually) doesn?t show trust to anyone, but Erwin is the only person he meets with complete trust.?
[+] spoiler
RIP, Erwin. You're still the best commander humanity has ever seen. We will always love you.

Megumi Kei
Honored Member
Megumi Kei
Honored Member

September 15th, 2011, 3:21 pm #27

Nyoba, dan... dapet nasehat -__-'a
[+] spoiler
Yoshiaki is only a little like you. He may be popular, or he may not, but no matter what he's impossible to ignore; he stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Yoshiaki. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Yoshiaki is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
Yo! 14
Plain Joe 0
Angst R Us 14
Total: 45
[+] spoiler
Ichi isn't a character: she's you, or you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's got no emotional scars to speak of. And she's gotten no slack from you.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Ichi. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Ichi is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror 38
Yo! 10
Plain Jane 2
Healthy as a Horse 1
Momma HATES Her! 3
Total: 54
[+] spoiler
Eunice is only a little like you. He may be popular, or he may not, but no matter what he's impossible to ignore; he stands out... just the way you always wanted to. He always knew he was special, destined for great things - and probablyf made sure everyone else knew it too. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Eunice. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Eunice is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 5
Yo! 12
Hey, Wanna See My Crown-Shaped Birthmark? 12
Angst R Us 15
Total: 52
Nasehatnya sama semua =A=" : "Give him/her room to be himself/herself before you stifle him." << ORZ
[+] spoiler
New Story
New! I Like 'em Feisty | BLEACH | NnoiIchi | Canon Setting

When Cinderella Meet The Prince
Chapter 2 | BLEACH | GrimmIchi/NnoiIchi/KenNnoi
&#9812; FanFic &#9812; Pixiv &#9812; MeguMegu &#9812;

Impassive is the coolest thing. EVER.

userbar thanks to beloved TheSilverFrenzy

karasuhibari
Premium Member
karasuhibari
Premium Member

September 29th, 2011, 1:34 pm #28

Saya coba tes ini ke satu-satunya OC saya di KHR, Senka Sawada:

Senka Sawada is nothing like you. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's got no emotional scars to speak of. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Senka Sawada, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Senka Sawada is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 3
Yo! 13
I'm Destined For What? 8
Healthy as a Horse 2
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 5
Total: 31

Pahlawan nggak pernah datang kesiangan, ....'kan?
KARASUHIBARI
FF.net // Blog//Twitter

KuroYuki
Intermediate Member
KuroYuki
Intermediate Member

December 19th, 2011, 7:27 am #29

ikutan nyoba ke OC kesayangan saya yang selalu saya bully di fanfic saya ._. Miel Corruna
pake link yang pertama doang sih.

skornya 12

dan sempet ngakak juga ngeliat beberapa option di testnya. terutama pas ditanya jobnya apaan. explorer mata duitan.... OC gua bakal nyopet kagak ya ._. wwwwww *kembali membuli OC sendiri*

May 20th, 2015, 4:31 am #30

Aku coba tes pertama untuk salah satu OCku, dan ini hasilnya
wrote:Mikari Ayami isn't a character: she's you, or you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. She always knew she was special, destined for great things - and probably made sure everyone else knew it too. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And she's gotten no slack from you.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Mikari Ayami. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Mikari Ayami is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror: Mirror, Mirror 22
Beware the Monks of Cool: Yo! 10
'Tis Your Destiny: Hey, Wanna See My Crown-Shaped Birthmark? 14
Oh, the Trauma: Can't Complain 8
Momma Loves Me Best: Momma HATES Her! 2
Total: 56