Zema Ion in tna spoiler included

Zema Ion in tna spoiler included

February 13th, 2012, 2:25 pm #1

So it looks like Shiima is the new #1 contender. From the way the match looked I don't think he was booked to be the #1 contender but with the injury in the end they had to do it. What is everyone's thoughts. Either way though you still have to get the kid props for what he has done. TNA has given him a lot of exposure.
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 13th, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 5:27 pm #2

shiima being reckless and unsafe marred the match with the injury to Sorenson. hopefully the kid is ok. shiima has always had a history of getting himself over at the expense of anyone and everyone around him.
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 13th, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 5:28 pm #3

Accidents Happen!!! You're probably one of those kids defending that arryon kid that broke his neck accidently, and now that a true PROFESSIONAL had an accident, your the first one to shit on him.. I'm sure Shiima feels bad, but either way he's BETTER THAN YOU!!!

February 13th, 2012, 9:12 pm #4

What exactly is the history of Shiima/Zema injuring guys that you speak of? I am not calling you a liar, I just never heard anything to back that claim up.

February 13th, 2012, 10:58 pm #5

zema is a stupid spot monkey who was reckless and hurt a great kid who they were going to build a lot around and now this stupid jack ass has hurt him with a spot they never called.... lets not forget shiima hurt dakato darsow, this isnt the first injury he has done..... zema is a jackass and will be out of the company soon, i mean remember he calls himself the most dangerous high flier in the business

fucking stupid spot monkey

February 14th, 2012, 12:02 am #6

I can't believe this asshole is making a name for himself by breaking Sorensen's neck! What a peice of shit!

Carl
Carl

February 14th, 2012, 12:12 am #7

He did a simple body slam on bruno and broke his neck, accidents happen, Examples, sting hurt rick rude, tommy young tripped and broke his neck on the bottom rope, owen hart hurt himself in calgary doing a moonsault onto the concrete outside the ring, and the guys didnt catch him. so accidents happen to even the best. as far as zema goes, i cant stand to watch tna, and he doesnt catch my eye

February 14th, 2012, 12:27 am #8

Congrats Shiima you're 1 step closer to the top at someone else's exspense. =)

February 14th, 2012, 1:00 am #9

Whatever it takes. Owen Hart broke Austin's neck so. You have no point. I say congrats to Shiima. You are jealous cuz you will NEVER be on TV and he is and PPV as well so suck on those muscles.

February 14th, 2012, 1:18 am #10

What has this business come to? Sad times. Sad times indeed...