XWE with Kevin Nash

XWE with Kevin Nash

Damien Lee Jr
Damien Lee Jr

March 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm #1

We should all bow down to Damien Lee and kiss his ass.

He actually ran a show last night with Kevin Nash at Legs in Martinsburgh, WV.

Reports say it drew around 150 people

March 11th, 2012, 3:33 pm #2

The Bar put on the show not the ass clown. It only took 7 years to bring Nash to WV great work fool.

March 11th, 2012, 4:11 pm #3

Cody the mark for himself Covey put himself over Nash in WV.

March 11th, 2012, 5:03 pm #4

No Cody did'nt read the results. It was Cody vs. Griffen vs. Nash... Nash went over and then lost the title to "BIG" ACE MONTANA!!!

March 11th, 2012, 6:16 pm #5

so fuckin what nash finally showed up.i wouldnt go from here to my shiter to see that asshole. let me guess $20 per autograph! is it any wonder the world is so into the ufc anymore

scottpowers
scottpowers

March 11th, 2012, 8:54 pm #6

The bad thing is 150 people for Kevin Nash ???????????????????/
Talk about loosing your ass(unless sponsors paid out the funds)

March 11th, 2012, 9:00 pm #7

i bet all the wrestling fans were at APWA anyways

Marshall Logan
Marshall Logan

March 11th, 2012, 9:13 pm #8

They were!

\m/EatShitHaters\m/

Brandon K
Brandon K

March 12th, 2012, 5:32 am #9

I spoke to the club manager and she said Damien paid for everything. He wouldnt let them take advanced ticket money so I don`t know. More than 150. I was standing room only with over 500 I counted. Picks with Kevin and the wrestlers were only $10 and food and drinks were reasonble. Nash, Samu, and Afa Jr called Damien stand up and laughed at th efforts of other promotions trying to desroy the show stupid and whas wrong with the business. They announced they will be in morgantown on the 24th. asked why they didnt promote on their twitter pages, is because Damion didn`t want them to. it was a great show. Had a great time. They then gaave us free passes to stay at the club to see the girls. Awesome night i will say.

March 12th, 2012, 8:31 am #10

Anyone will say anything when you pay them.