XWE RETURNS! DEBUT IN CUMBERLAND,MD REDEMPYION

XWE RETURNS! DEBUT IN CUMBERLAND,MD REDEMPYION

DAMIEN LEE
DAMIEN LEE

December 14th, 2011, 2:34 am #1

FINALLY LONG AWAITED PRO WRESTLING RETURNS TO THE QUEEN CITY CUMBERLAND,MD SAT JAN 21ST BELL TIME 7:30PM. THE MOST CONTRAVERSAL MAN IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TV/INDI FILM STAR & ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTER DAMIEN LEE RETUNS HOME AFTER A 10 YEAR DECADE OF DECADENCE!

COME SEE R...EAL WRESTLING STARS FRESH OFF OF WWE RAW, SMACKDOWN, TNA IMPACT TV & PPV SHOWS!

MAIN EVENT XWE TITLE MATCH:
FORMER WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION
SAMU
VS
OVW STAR & MIDDLE EASTERN BILLIONAIRE
MOHAMMAD ALI VAEZ
XWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
ONE MAN WARNING BILL BAIN & BEAUTIFUL BOBBY SHIELDS
VS
KEYSER,WV`S OWN THE ATTRACTION SEAN HUDSON & SCOTT TITUS
$10,000.00 15 PERSON OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL
WINNER ALSO RECIVES A NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR XWE TITLE
XWE VIXENS WITH CHRISTMAS NAUGHTY/ NICE SURPRISE GIFT FOR A LUCKY XWE FAN
ALL THIS AND MORE INCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FORMER WWE/ECW/TNA STARS INCLUDING LARRY ZBYSZKO , LITA, SHANE DOUGLAS, LITA AND MORE STARS APPEARING AT FUTURE XWE EVENTS!

AN AWESOME NIGHT OF REAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!
$20 RINGSIDE
$15 GENERAL
CHILDREN UNDER 6 GET IN FREE

CALL 301-276-5336 OR PICK THEM UP AT THESE LOCATIONS:
QUEEN CITY US CELLULAR 301-724-4046
22 QUEEN CITY DRIVE
CUMBERLAND,MD 21502

O`BEERY MC LIQUORS
15501 MCMULLEN HWY
CUMBERLAND,MD 21502 301-729-6666

Adolf Stalin
Adolf Stalin

December 14th, 2011, 6:37 am #2

You can't be serious?

Just'/n Kace
Just'/n Kace

December 14th, 2011, 1:10 pm #3

FINALLY LONG AWAITED PRO WRESTLING RETURNS TO THE QUEEN CITY CUMBERLAND,MD SAT JAN 21ST BELL TIME 7:30PM. THE MOST CONTRAVERSAL MAN IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TV/INDI FILM STAR & ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTER DAMIEN LEE RETUNS HOME AFTER A 10 YEAR DECADE OF DECADENCE!

COME SEE R...EAL WRESTLING STARS FRESH OFF OF WWE RAW, SMACKDOWN, TNA IMPACT TV & PPV SHOWS!

MAIN EVENT XWE TITLE MATCH:
FORMER WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION
SAMU
VS
OVW STAR & MIDDLE EASTERN BILLIONAIRE
MOHAMMAD ALI VAEZ
XWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
ONE MAN WARNING BILL BAIN & BEAUTIFUL BOBBY SHIELDS
VS
KEYSER,WV`S OWN THE ATTRACTION SEAN HUDSON & SCOTT TITUS
$10,000.00 15 PERSON OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL
WINNER ALSO RECIVES A NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR XWE TITLE
XWE VIXENS WITH CHRISTMAS NAUGHTY/ NICE SURPRISE GIFT FOR A LUCKY XWE FAN
ALL THIS AND MORE INCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FORMER WWE/ECW/TNA STARS INCLUDING LARRY ZBYSZKO , LITA, SHANE DOUGLAS, LITA AND MORE STARS APPEARING AT FUTURE XWE EVENTS!

AN AWESOME NIGHT OF REAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!
$20 RINGSIDE
$15 GENERAL
CHILDREN UNDER 6 GET IN FREE

CALL 301-276-5336 OR PICK THEM UP AT THESE LOCATIONS:
QUEEN CITY US CELLULAR 301-724-4046
22 QUEEN CITY DRIVE
CUMBERLAND,MD 21502

O`BEERY MC LIQUORS
15501 MCMULLEN HWY
CUMBERLAND,MD 21502 301-729-6666
I know the indy message man will delete this post but the TRUTH has to be told Damien Lee is a blight on this business. He claimed to have Kevin Nash booked in WV recently to only look foolish when Nash said he would never work for him and would not work for a joker that STIFFED Buff on a check and wound up with charges for it. Damien had to sell his (Stolen Ring) to cover the charges. I personally will contact the MD state commission and let them know of he is running shows with no insurance false advertizement and has a criminal record. So Mr Indy message man take this down then you prove you are only interested in ppl's money from hits to your sight not making this business better. If you can prove me wrong than take this post down. If you want proof call Chris Masters he was advertised as well and knew nothing of it, or ask Aston Amherst,TJ Phillips,Dave Parsons,Just'n Kace and a host of others that that scourge had booked with out their knowledge. By the way he ran the show trashing Nash and Masters as NO SHOWS!! used four people from the crowd and himself to do a show (Most fans demanded their money back)good luck Damien was nowhere to be found skipped out leaving a woman to do damage control.Also check out the criminal background check on any background checker or I will be happy to let you use my account. Not trying to start anything just warning the fans not to be taken in by this man? Also check the Charleston Wv newspaper archives they did a story on him and he bolted from southern WV to the North where it did'nt take long for him to do the same thing ie.. the Nash and Masters ripoff. Also stiffed the Civic Center costing others the chance to use that building. So in the justice of FREE SPEECH I make this post if you can prove it wrong take this post down or prove it wrong. I am signing my name because I will stand by my statements.

December 14th, 2011, 2:22 pm #4

I don`t know but he was with kevin nash i fisherville and we talked to him sat night at the RWA show and Amherst was telling him to call along with other wrestlers. I don`t know, sounds legit

DAMIEN LEE
DAMIEN LEE

December 14th, 2011, 2:44 pm #5

I know the indy message man will delete this post but the TRUTH has to be told Damien Lee is a blight on this business. He claimed to have Kevin Nash booked in WV recently to only look foolish when Nash said he would never work for him and would not work for a joker that STIFFED Buff on a check and wound up with charges for it. Damien had to sell his (Stolen Ring) to cover the charges. I personally will contact the MD state commission and let them know of he is running shows with no insurance false advertizement and has a criminal record. So Mr Indy message man take this down then you prove you are only interested in ppl's money from hits to your sight not making this business better. If you can prove me wrong than take this post down. If you want proof call Chris Masters he was advertised as well and knew nothing of it, or ask Aston Amherst,TJ Phillips,Dave Parsons,Just'n Kace and a host of others that that scourge had booked with out their knowledge. By the way he ran the show trashing Nash and Masters as NO SHOWS!! used four people from the crowd and himself to do a show (Most fans demanded their money back)good luck Damien was nowhere to be found skipped out leaving a woman to do damage control.Also check out the criminal background check on any background checker or I will be happy to let you use my account. Not trying to start anything just warning the fans not to be taken in by this man? Also check the Charleston Wv newspaper archives they did a story on him and he bolted from southern WV to the North where it did'nt take long for him to do the same thing ie.. the Nash and Masters ripoff. Also stiffed the Civic Center costing others the chance to use that building. So in the justice of FREE SPEECH I make this post if you can prove it wrong take this post down or prove it wrong. I am signing my name because I will stand by my statements.
JUSTING ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU HAVE NO FACTS. YOU COME ON AN BITCH LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL. I HAVE BEEN WITH SINCE THEN BUFF,CHRIS, KEVIN, AND MANY OTHERS IN WV,PA OH AND NOW MD. GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AND DISCUSS THIS. THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT YOU IS BEING STONED AND DRUNK WHEN I USED YOU AND NEVER WANTED TO USE YOU AGAIN. U LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BUSINESS TO ROLL UP AT A SHOW SMELLING LIKE SKUNK. TJ WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SHOWS IN FAIRMONT FOR ME AND UNDER HIS ADVISEMENT THE TALENT WAS PAID. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AND I`LL GLADLY PROVE YOUR FACTS WRONG. STICK TO THE SMALLER PROMOTIONS THAT MAY WANT TO BOOK YOU. LYING TO PEOPLE SAYING YOU TRAINED LUKE NOT KNOWING I HAVE HIM ON SPEED DIAL.AND BEING IN SOUTHERN WV? YOUR MORE STUID THAN U LOOK, NEVER RAN NOR LIVED THERE. SO SIT ON THIS BOARD CRY LIKE A BITCH AND SPREAD RUMORS ALL YOU WANT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 304-276-5336

Just'n Kace
Just'n Kace

December 14th, 2011, 5:24 pm #6

You show your ignorance you don't even know his name. AS being drunk your a total A$$ anyone that knows me knows I don't drink and smoking that was that so called woman you had running around I stopped working for you because you were a JOKE so you have my number call me.. As far as working why did you come to the shows I was on and try to be part of it. They made you buy a ticket I have plenty of bookings unlike you advertise 3 shows and we end up in a FIRE DEPT WITH 9 FANS. What about the TV deal you claimed?
I will be in Summit Park this weekend so if you want to stop by do so or just go away.
Last edited by indymessageboard on December 14th, 2011, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 14th, 2011, 9:59 pm #7

I know the indy message man will delete this post

``````you do? other than you rant about me deleting this,which usually would get this deleted, why would i delete this? i guess you dont know that much.

So Mr Indy message man take this down then you prove you are only interested in ppl's money from hits to your sight not making this business better.

`````````ok this is the second time in 3 days i have heard about getting paid for hits, which is absolutley not true in any way. but since i keep hearing about this, am i seriously missing something here? if this is possible then i would absolutely like to know how, so please fill me in. i havnet heard about any of thoses kind of sites working in many many years,and they never really worked that much back then. so unless you are just making stuff up,let me know how i can do this.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

December 14th, 2011, 10:57 pm #8

You show your ignorance you don't even know his name. AS being drunk your a total A$$ anyone that knows me knows I don't drink and smoking that was that so called woman you had running around I stopped working for you because you were a JOKE so you have my number call me.. As far as working why did you come to the shows I was on and try to be part of it. They made you buy a ticket I have plenty of bookings unlike you advertise 3 shows and we end up in a FIRE DEPT WITH 9 FANS. What about the TV deal you claimed?
I will be in Summit Park this weekend so if you want to stop by do so or just go away.
i know for a fact kace trained luke

The Real Just'n Kace
The Real Just'n Kace

December 15th, 2011, 2:31 am #9

I know the indy message man will delete this post

``````you do? other than you rant about me deleting this,which usually would get this deleted, why would i delete this? i guess you dont know that much.

So Mr Indy message man take this down then you prove you are only interested in ppl's money from hits to your sight not making this business better.

`````````ok this is the second time in 3 days i have heard about getting paid for hits, which is absolutley not true in any way. but since i keep hearing about this, am i seriously missing something here? if this is possible then i would absolutely like to know how, so please fill me in. i havnet heard about any of thoses kind of sites working in many many years,and they never really worked that much back then. so unless you are just making stuff up,let me know how i can do this.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

I don't know who is trying to be funny and stir things up.But I in no way made any posts on this board and if so I will post my e mail address. I would not question the web master about his site and how he deems to run it or what he leaves on or off. As far as Damien I have spoken to him and both of us have an idea of the person that made the post so no heat here just troublemakers. As far as comments made then you really don't know me. And as for Festus\Luke check out this link.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pr ... deacon.php

The REAL Just'n Kace

December 15th, 2011, 6:09 am #10

There are like 100 Justin Kace's in indy wrestling, who is to say its not one of them lol. As far as Damien's reputation goes, I don't think it could get much worse. The guy has been ran out of 3 states and is moving onto a 4th.