XWE Results

XWE Results

January 29th, 2012, 2:44 am #1

I know it is early but I had to miss the show due to work anyone that went please post the results.

January 29th, 2012, 2:56 am #2

Cancelled

January 29th, 2012, 4:35 am #3

Show was cancelled due to something with the county. The add was in The newspaper 3 weeks ago andf moved to frostburg state university. I heard it on the fsu webcast.

January 29th, 2012, 8:42 am #4

there was no show to begin with

XWE are liars

i talked with Rock Johnson, Bobby Shields and many others who have confirmed Damien Lee is not only a liar but guaranteeing a show in three cities during the time of the TNA shows in WV and its all BS..... the armory in clarksburg has no idea of the show and mylan park said the same thing

yet damien lee has proved again he is a piece of shit liar

you can delete this post if you want but indy web master the truth is the truth

if you clarksburg or morgantown fans want to see some action i guess your best bet would be to check out the APWA and hope their show fits your needs

January 29th, 2012, 12:56 pm #5

What no show? Damien Lee a liar? Advance sold ticket refunded? No Way. A con artist? You bet. Wait it's not his fault!!! Same Damien Same BS.

Damien Lee
Damien Lee

January 29th, 2012, 4:07 pm #6

there was no show to begin with

XWE are liars

i talked with Rock Johnson, Bobby Shields and many others who have confirmed Damien Lee is not only a liar but guaranteeing a show in three cities during the time of the TNA shows in WV and its all BS..... the armory in clarksburg has no idea of the show and mylan park said the same thing

yet damien lee has proved again he is a piece of shit liar

you can delete this post if you want but indy web master the truth is the truth

if you clarksburg or morgantown fans want to see some action i guess your best bet would be to check out the APWA and hope their show fits your needs
Its funny you talked with the armory, because I know they are booked and confirmed. See maybe the reason that some armory doesn`t know is because the booking is handled by in another location. The one who handles that location booking is in Africa dumbass. Second, Spoke with Rocky? Funny he hasn`t spoken with anyone. However I have spoken with his booker and she is confirmed. As far as Bobby Shields? He wasn`t booked on these shows. Myland Park? not booked? Funny Its posted on they`re website. Frostburg State University? Just had dinner with the Dean Himself. APWA is a good fed. But They are in a smaller venue. Newspapers radio is all over the place with adds. Since you have so much time, contact all the 26 other venues in the 5 states and see whats going on. better yet, contact the real talen that from the wrestling schools and have been trained. Or the hired booker. Or WXW who is on the co promotion of the card.
Thats why your not booked, or have a promotion with 5 names and draw maybe 100-150 and be happy. I don`t have time for this little bullshit. Enjoy and Have a nice day!

Damien Lee
Damien Lee

January 29th, 2012, 4:08 pm #7

Any questions or gripes feel free to call me anytime, 304-276-5336

January 29th, 2012, 4:52 pm #8

You canceled your Jan 21st show, your Jan 28th show, false advertised Luke Gallows, Bill Bain, Bobby Shields, and all of the OVW guys. This guy is a con-artist, and gives wrestling a bad name. If you are a fan or promoter stay away from him, no real, trained worker would deal with him or his BS.

January 29th, 2012, 5:00 pm #9

Its funny you talked with the armory, because I know they are booked and confirmed. See maybe the reason that some armory doesn`t know is because the booking is handled by in another location. The one who handles that location booking is in Africa dumbass. Second, Spoke with Rocky? Funny he hasn`t spoken with anyone. However I have spoken with his booker and she is confirmed. As far as Bobby Shields? He wasn`t booked on these shows. Myland Park? not booked? Funny Its posted on they`re website. Frostburg State University? Just had dinner with the Dean Himself. APWA is a good fed. But They are in a smaller venue. Newspapers radio is all over the place with adds. Since you have so much time, contact all the 26 other venues in the 5 states and see whats going on. better yet, contact the real talen that from the wrestling schools and have been trained. Or the hired booker. Or WXW who is on the co promotion of the card.
Thats why your not booked, or have a promotion with 5 names and draw maybe 100-150 and be happy. I don`t have time for this little bullshit. Enjoy and Have a nice day!
Here is the link to Mylan Park. No show in Feb.

http://www.mylanpark.org

At least APWA does not con the fans they say there is a show then there is a show. And the Damien Lee shows (Nash No Show) in Kingwood 12 paid. Morgantown 9 paid Buff Show in Fairmont 17 paid. Who draws?

January 29th, 2012, 5:12 pm #10

I hope this FOOL realizes what will happen if he crosses a Samoan.
Maybe Samu will do the sport a favor and destroy this clown so he doesn't take him down with him. To fans ordering pre-sold DON'T give the money to charity not Damien. I still have 5 tickets from a show in 2005 that was cancelled and my money is gone.