XMCW

XMCW

September 16th, 2011, 2:39 pm #1

I have only been to one show but wanted to get ppls opinion on the quality or their show

September 16th, 2011, 8:58 pm #2

Most of their roster is 15 year olds. Its like watching Freshman in high school putting on a wrestling show.

September 18th, 2011, 2:13 pm #3

Really? name one besides Eagle

its not unusual
its not unusual

September 18th, 2011, 11:20 pm #4

okay, there's the fat kid w/glasses, there's one who wears red&blue who looks like he's about 12, and i think maybe at least one other. Aren't they called the xmcw trainees?

September 18th, 2011, 11:31 pm #5

Only one of them still works there, and he's 21. The other ones haven't been on a show for 3 or 4 months

the other guy
the other guy

September 19th, 2011, 2:19 am #6

Oh, sorry then...you have a wonderful product that everyone loves

September 19th, 2011, 7:18 am #7

Apparently all it takes is $5 a week to be a "pro wrestler" anymore, and Allen Lynch can teach you how to achieve your dreams!... That is who I would want training underage impressionable teenagers! Whoops, where did that kayfabe button go again?
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 19th, 2011, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 19th, 2011, 12:41 pm #8

Who are their champs? The show I was at there was a blonde headed guy I think his name was Ryan as the Heavyweight Champion and there was another guy that high fived about everybody walking around with a brief case kind of reminded me of WWE's Money in the Bank then their tag-titles there was a guy with a mask and another guy with long greasey hair. I seen the kid with the red hair and another kid that looked awful young just wanted to get an idea on their product what do you mean $5 a week to be a wrestler so anybody off the street can achieve their dreams

xmcw chumps
xmcw chumps

September 19th, 2011, 1:09 pm #9

heres there chumps

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP IS Allen Lynch- heavyweight my ass

Mid Card Champ Jock Sampson- how does the fat fuck get booked anywhere, he is FUCKING TERRIBLE

Tag champs - Deathstars- Just plain awful, thats it awful
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 19th, 2011, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Steel
Eric Steel

September 19th, 2011, 2:28 pm #10

XMCW is pretty bad, and a detrament to the business in a whole. They let people who shouldn't be in the ring in the ring, they train anyone and everyone but in the wrong way. They run shows for free when they should be getting paid very well to run these shows. They consistantly break kayfabe and randomly completely drop storylines right in the middle of them.

I used to work for XMCW but haven't for a year and I have my own reasons besides the ones listed above. I haven't said anything because of the respect I had for Alan Lynch due to his love for the business, but that respect has been lost. The boys are the boys, we put our lives in each others hands.
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 19th, 2011, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.