XMCW

XMCW

WVMARK
WVMARK

December 28th, 2010, 2:24 pm #1

Does anybody ever check out XMCW? Ive been to a few recent ones. The Chris King/Ryan Edmonds fued is pretty decent and JC lynch and Eric steel are funny but the rest of the show is soooo loooong and disorganized. And it looks like some of the "wrestlers" are little kids. Your thoughts?

December 28th, 2010, 4:10 pm #2

I agree, I went to a show a few months ago, and it looked like a bunch of 14 year olds.

Allens bud
Allens bud

December 29th, 2010, 5:08 pm #3

yes your correct the roster of XMCW is now made up of junior high students. I guess this is a way of getting 'CHEAP' workers. Most of them are half trained. What is Allen gonna do if one of them gets bad grades and gets grounded and cannot make the shows? What the hell is wrong with the 2 Left feet guy, Kevin Pencheck or something, he's horrible

December 29th, 2010, 5:18 pm #4

and that little red headed ginger kid? This makes his whole show look weak.

December 29th, 2010, 5:23 pm #5

xmcw is really in the gutter! Keven kid who cant work,lil mark kids n the ring whats next?

December 29th, 2010, 6:28 pm #6

THe kids have to go. Edmonds and King is good so far, should be good match, but the rest of it looks like a middle school talent show. Allen is pretty good to, i dont know why he wont put it together.

December 29th, 2010, 6:54 pm #7

Edmond's is decent, Kris King is decent, Adrenalin X is pretty good, the rest is just really,really bad. And Im someone who the last few years has gone to some of their shows,and the talent level, and the shows themselves just have got really bad.

?
?

December 30th, 2010, 6:50 pm #8

I don't understand why you think XMCW has gotten so bad! I mean the shows from what I have seen have been really good. I don't think the whole locker room is Middle School Kids neither. I mean you have stars that have been around such as-Allen, Wes, JC, Shane Storm, Death Falcon Zero, Smokey C, Flash, ADX, Cannon, Eric Steele, Chance Prophet, Dozer as well as Kris King and Ryan Edmonds-shall I go on? Also this coming April will be 10 years that this fed has been going and from the shows I have been to there has been a pretty nice fan following. I think Allen's are the best I have seen in the state because they keep people on the edge of their seat! Also I wouldn't put down Kevin because I think he is still learning and will make an impact on the tri-state in the future. The younger talent that is starting what do you expect them to be in the 30s before they start? I thought the younger looking boy in the tag-team match made an impact at the Dec 4th show and the fans loved him it is sports entertainment not the Carnival you have to be this tall to wrestle.

I wouldn't bash because these guys are learning and coming into the business, and are the future of wrestling! At least with their grades maybe it will help them to stay in school and keep their grades up instead of out doing drugs and ending up in jail!

So sit down, eat a hotdog and don't bash on a Fed that has been around for so many years!

December 30th, 2010, 7:58 pm #9

Those kids Shouldnt be allowed in the ring. Its a joke. The shows make no sense. Completely disorganized. Needs a booker who knows whats up.

December 30th, 2010, 9:29 pm #10

Im glad someone finally said it. Those kids in the ring is very disrespectful to the business, it's a sport of men not young teens. Also XMCW is very disorganized and could deffinatly use a Booker, many times I've seen angles just
scraped or someone randomly be a heel or face with no turn.

There are a few bright spots such as Kris King, ADX, Eric Steel, and Chance Prophet. I'd say you get your $5 ticket worth out of that group, but the rest is generally a pain to set through.