XCW Returns Tomorrow in Whg WV

XCW Returns Tomorrow in Whg WV

October 24th, 2009, 1:09 am #1

XCW Halloween Havoc 2009- Tomorrow Night in Wheeling, WV

We are about 24 hours away from the most talked about return in all of indy wrestling today! It is the official return of the "X" here in the Ohio Valley.....no not the return of the XWF......but the new and improved "X" in XCW! It's been way over a year since the old gang got back together, but at this time tomorrow, we will all be officially back.....bigger......better......with many surprises fans don't see coming!

So what else can you expect that night? Well I am holding a 12 man tournament to decide who will become our first ever Heavyweight Champion! The only 2 matches that have been announced is former WWF wrestler Lord Zoltan vs. "The Enforcer" Shawn Blanchard.......plus the return of "Mr. 8x10" Michael Cruz vs. 400 lbs of The Bulldozer! And as announced on Smart Mark Radio last Sunday, Cruz will be debuting a brand new beautiful vallet named Mistress....who is every man's fantasy, and every woman's worst nightmare!

We already know that already confirmed in 2010 will be former WWF superstar Gangrel, former WWE superstar Eugene, former WWF & WCW legend Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake, former WCW wrestler The One Warrior Nation, former WCW & NWA legend Nikita Koloff, former ECW, WCW, WWF, and TNA legend "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, former WWF & WCW legend Jake "the Snake" Roberts, former WWF icon Al Snow, and 3 more to be announced!

So don't miss our huge kick off event tomorrow night at the Wheeling Eagles (944 Main Street) in Wheeling, WV (belltime 7:30 p.m.) and tickets are only $8.00 at the door! We look forward to seeing everyone there and I personally guarantee that you will be entertained like no other wrestling event around can offer!

October 24th, 2009, 1:23 am #2

(((((((COUGH))))))) Spare me. That was written by a mark.

lulz
lulz

October 24th, 2009, 2:46 am #3

Lord Zoltan = former WWF wrestler?

hahahahahaha

October 24th, 2009, 2:48 am #4

(((((((COUGH))))))) Spare me. That was written by a mark.
The original post was probably written by none other than XCW's real owner, Jack Blaze. Then again, calling him a "mark" is a fair assessment. The man has no business promoting for several reasons that we don't need to go into here.

October 24th, 2009, 2:58 am #5

XCW = garbage. Have a good laugh with this. Jack Blaze and Michael Cruz are telling people they are working for TNA in Orlando now.

hardy
hardy

October 24th, 2009, 5:07 pm #6

Cruz has been on his "working for TNA" kick for a few years now... What's funny is that there's actual wrestlers working his shows that believes his BS.

Blaze? What about Blaze?

October 24th, 2009, 7:36 pm #7

Its already well known about Jack Blaze. Whats it say for the KSWA guys that will book with this idiot knowing his history of a one man show added to the fact hes a registered offender with a felony record too. Misery loves company.

October 24th, 2009, 7:44 pm #8

XCW Halloween Havoc 2009- Tomorrow Night in Wheeling, WV

We are about 24 hours away from the most talked about return in all of indy wrestling today! It is the official return of the "X" here in the Ohio Valley.....no not the return of the XWF......but the new and improved "X" in XCW! It's been way over a year since the old gang got back together, but at this time tomorrow, we will all be officially back.....bigger......better......with many surprises fans don't see coming!

So what else can you expect that night? Well I am holding a 12 man tournament to decide who will become our first ever Heavyweight Champion! The only 2 matches that have been announced is former WWF wrestler Lord Zoltan vs. "The Enforcer" Shawn Blanchard.......plus the return of "Mr. 8x10" Michael Cruz vs. 400 lbs of The Bulldozer! And as announced on Smart Mark Radio last Sunday, Cruz will be debuting a brand new beautiful vallet named Mistress....who is every man's fantasy, and every woman's worst nightmare!

We already know that already confirmed in 2010 will be former WWF superstar Gangrel, former WWE superstar Eugene, former WWF & WCW legend Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake, former WCW wrestler The One Warrior Nation, former WCW & NWA legend Nikita Koloff, former ECW, WCW, WWF, and TNA legend "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, former WWF & WCW legend Jake "the Snake" Roberts, former WWF icon Al Snow, and 3 more to be announced!

So don't miss our huge kick off event tomorrow night at the Wheeling Eagles (944 Main Street) in Wheeling, WV (belltime 7:30 p.m.) and tickets are only $8.00 at the door! We look forward to seeing everyone there and I personally guarantee that you will be entertained like no other wrestling event around can offer!

I don't believe one bit of this b.s. These guys are what give indy wrestling a bad name . Also , why does Zoltan keep taking bookings from these half-wit promotions . Is he that hard up ?

Old Timer
Old Timer

October 24th, 2009, 9:09 pm #9

As long as there are money marks you will have shit promotions like these guys. If ever there was a black balled group these are the ones. I am not downing any worker for wanting to work but have self pride, self respect and dont whore yourself out on a booking when the tri state area knows exactly what these guys are about. The three stooges return. Blaze, Cruz and Dawg. Have fun at the puppet show tonight boys and tell us what its like to be paraded around the after party while Big Dawg plays promoter in front of his friends.

October 25th, 2009, 12:26 am #10

Hot Spot with Jack Blaze kicked off the show at 7:13 and he is still on the mic. More update coming.