May 28th, 2011, 8:14 pm #1

May 28th, 2011, 10:12 pm #2

Who's the dude in the pic?

May 29th, 2011, 1:21 am #3

Sam Polinsky/Samuel Elias

May 29th, 2011, 9:30 am #4

wow he needs to get in shape.

May 30th, 2011, 3:07 pm #5

ok who the fuck did dan polinsky pay to get sam into FWC? Seriously I can think of at least a dozen indy guys off the top of my head who have better looks, better charisma, better work rate, and better overall attitudes than this guy and that includes his brother SJK. Worst part of all this is when WWE finally cuts him loose and everyone in Western PA has to deal with the ego Sam will be sporting when he returns. Goodluck anyone who works for FNW when that takes place.

May 30th, 2011, 4:42 pm #6

It helps to know ppl. This is str8 from Matt's mouth, he knew WWE would not sign him because he looks to much like Punk. But since he knows Punk, he asked Punk to put in a good word for Sam. And thus the man is under developmental.

May 30th, 2011, 9:18 pm #7

I know there are alot of jealous workers out there, but I always saw something in the kid. He is very young and lightyears ahead of alot of guys who have been working longer. Great charisma, great seller. Can do a 450 splash. Good prospect any way you look at it.

May 30th, 2011, 9:29 pm #8

He can do a 450 splash, thats all you need to be in WWE. He was not lightyears ahead of most anybody else. Yes, he was charismatic, but thats all he had. He did not have a look that grabs attention/still doesnt, he doesn't have a good attitude, and he still needed a lot of work. The only reason I could see why he was signed was due to his connections and most importantly his age, WWE probably figured they would try and mold him into something for TV.

May 31st, 2011, 12:27 am #9

great seller. Looks like a wrestler and not someone out of the crowd. Age is a huge factor in where he is at. Has gotten himself in shape the past few years and I think he will make it. I have thought that for over 2 years now.

May 31st, 2011, 8:46 pm #10

ok who the fuck did dan polinsky pay to get sam into FWC? Seriously I can think of at least a dozen indy guys off the top of my head who have better looks, better charisma, better work rate, and better overall attitudes than this guy and that includes his brother SJK. Worst part of all this is when WWE finally cuts him loose and everyone in Western PA has to deal with the ego Sam will be sporting when he returns. Goodluck anyone who works for FNW when that takes place.
Worst part of all this is when WWE finally cuts him loose and everyone in Western PA has to deal with the ego Sam will be sporting when he returns. Goodluck anyone who works for FNW when that takes place. ******************************************************************************

It's known as the jon bolen syndrome