WWE Smackdown Tapings

WWE Smackdown Tapings

September 2nd, 2009, 6:11 am #1

Did Dave the Potato really punk out JC in the Quicken Loans arena?

September 2nd, 2009, 6:45 am #2

who the fuck cares? neither of them mean a damn thing to wrestling and they are both absolute nobodies...

September 2nd, 2009, 11:20 am #3

Who were the "jobbers" on the show

September 2nd, 2009, 11:36 am #4

APWF's Pepper Parks and PWO's Mike Tolar

September 2nd, 2009, 6:02 pm #5

Does anyone remember when Kano & Lamont were Druids @ Unforgiven Last year? There was big rowe because someone congradulated them for it. Pepper & Mike actually had a match not just in front of a crowd of thousands ( If someone told me that there were 10,000 fans there last night I'd believe them.) and in front of Millions on TV. I can't help but notice that no one gave them any congratz.

Hey IWM I think you might want to check out Smackdown because there was a lot of wrestling on the taping.

I was schocked when I only saw AIW and Firestorm @ the Q promoting their shows.

Here are some random thoughts about the show that I already posted on another board.
Random thoughts:

I went to the Smackdwon/Superstars/ECW taping last night in Cleveland with my friend Chris. It was a fun night of wrestling. I was happy when Local wrestler Mike Tolar & NY wrestler Pepper Parks had the squash match with Bromance(?) They deserve a break and I hope they atleast land a stint in developmental.

IMO the I.C. Tittle match was PPV quality. This little kid sitting behind me is a huge Rey Rey fan and his reactions to everything really made the match for me.

Damn! Tommy Dreamer is over!

I'm glad Tony Atlas still has a job. He's made he laugh ever since his return to WWE.

I think Smackdown is starting to ditingush its self as the "Wrestling" brand again because only the tag team squash match was less then four minutes. The rest of the show had actual wrestling matches. I was happy to see Matt Hardy and Punk in the Main Event live.

Dolph Ziggler beat Jimmy Wang Yang in the opening Dark match, that the crowd was hot for. Dolph actually used the mic and told a joke that I've heard Cleavelander's say. What do you call a pretty girl in Cleveland?

A tourist!

DX beat Legacy in the closing Steal Cage Dark match. Which I missed most of while talking to another fan from local indy shows.

Chris is mad @ me. We went to eat some 40 cents boneless wings @ Winking Lizard after the show I saw Jimmy Yang, Matt Hardy And Morrison(?) just walking through the building right past us. I said something to Jimmy and Chris didn't notice until after the were almost out the door.

Xd-RoCkX
Xd-RoCkX

September 2nd, 2009, 6:22 pm #6

Dude you're right, the section we were sitting in for the most part was extremely hot and which they stayed hot the entire time. I agree Dreamer is over.. WAY over. And Rey Mysterio.. Had to be the most over person at the show (besides Undertaker)

September 3rd, 2009, 12:20 am #7

Is Jimmy Yang released?

September 3rd, 2009, 3:42 am #8

Did anyone else witness this? It was very entertaining

September 3rd, 2009, 4:13 am #9

Just goes to show how tough JC really is, he runs from the one guy in Cleveland that is smaller than he is.

September 3rd, 2009, 4:47 am #10

Un real i watched from a distance potato getting in his face and then challenging him to hit him, this was the high light of smackdown