WVWA july 9th in greenwood,wv

WVWA july 9th in greenwood,wv

June 29th, 2011, 10:05 pm #1

WVWA LIVE PRO WRESTLING On sat. july, 9th 2011, at the Greenwood VFD gym,Greenwood wv Come
and Check out an up and coming Independt Professional Organization,and young bright stars The West Virginia Wrestling Alliance WVWA. Great Entertainment & Family Values, So come out and have fun with your whole family ! 5-under free come before 6pm it $8 after 6pm its $10 BELL TIME @ 7pm
the bulding can hold 240 ppl so we hope to see you there

on rt.50 around 35mil east of parkersburg and 20miles west of clarksburg

June 30th, 2011, 5:44 pm #2

what is the card

July 1st, 2011, 1:48 am #3

whole bunch of awful workers, then tj will probaly be in a match, and then chet will be there, and either they will declare war on wvwa, or wvwa will join the apwa

July 1st, 2011, 4:50 am #4

That's highly unlikely because word around the way is Tj quit working for WVWA and is working with APWA and people are also saying that he fired all the WVWA guys again from working on any APWA shows.

July 1st, 2011, 2:27 pm #5

I dont believe the APWA or the WVWA are even involved with each other, besides Wildcat has been seen ripping posters down again, surprise surprise as for TJ his last EWA show is scheduled the same night so I am guessing he wont be in two towns on the same night as for Chaz who knows where he will be, probably with Wildcat and co.

July 1st, 2011, 4:16 pm #6

I saw pics of the apwa in parkersburg from last week and it looked like there might have been 20 people there

July 2nd, 2011, 3:25 am #7

some people dont know when to just give up the dream before it becomes a nightmare