J-ru
Shadow
Sugar Steve Flash
Crissy Rain
Trevor Allen

May 29th, 2012, 3:32 am #2

But whats the matches? lol

May 30th, 2012, 12:49 am #3

Guess your just gonna have to go to the show and see huh?, just bustin the balls of the previous poster a lil (all in good fun)
I saw Baycity Thrashers at WCA they can work a good old school tag. Worth the price of admission.
See you there, I'll be the guy yelling til' i'm voiceless, lol. WRW Great show last time, looking forward to this one.

May 30th, 2012, 2:56 am #4

Im not gonna spend $36 for my family to come watch a show when there is no line up. Half the guys I can see the following week at UCW. And atleast I know what Im getting there.

Aaron
Aaron

May 30th, 2012, 3:20 am #5

Hey no busting those it may hurt lol glad you like the last show this one will be good to I'll let alittle spoiler out Big Buddha ( covey pro camp ) vs Styrder ( Pwx camp). And for the other post that's cool you will more then likely see me at ucw to Im a fan myself and I may not be working late that night

June 1st, 2012, 7:23 pm #6

Heard the show got cancelled?

Aaron
Aaron

June 1st, 2012, 7:41 pm #7

Yes sorry to all the fans 10pm last night we got bad news one of the fire men's wife passed away and they will be having a wake for her there once again we are very sorry an are keeping her and the family in our prayers and hope everyone else dose the same. Thank you everyone hope to see you all at the next show we will post soon when our next show is