Wrestling vs. The Pens

Wrestling vs. The Pens

April 29th, 2010, 11:25 pm #1

So I was informed that if the Pens/Canadians series goes to a game 5 that it will be next saturday night. I was wondering how this will affect the shows next weekend, because 3 feds are running next week. PWX has the fan appreciation night, UCW has a show with raw tickets give away and IWC has the big super indy show. So my question is if the Pens are playing will these shows get cancelled? I'm just wondering, because last year I was at the UCW show that went head to head with a Pens game and they had maybe 75 people there.

April 30th, 2010, 9:45 am #2

I dont think this will effect the normal 100 or so of riff raff that attend these shows. Most of the fans probably dont even have cable so they couldnt watch the game anyway.

April 30th, 2010, 11:51 am #3

FNW is running tonight in Butler and I know their show is not cancelled.

April 30th, 2010, 2:54 pm #4

i guess I'll have to take a radio and set it up in the locker room so I can listen to the game lol

April 30th, 2010, 3:07 pm #5

I'm guessing that it will depend on where the series is at. If the Pens are down 3 games to 1, then i'm sure it will hurt the show. If the Pens are up 3 games to 1 then i'm sure it wouldn't hurt the show too bad. If they are dead locked at 2 games, then it's hard to say.

April 30th, 2010, 4:07 pm #6

They are just starting the series with Montreal ya f'n nimrod

April 30th, 2010, 4:41 pm #7

They are just starting the series with Montreal ya f'n nimrod

- We are talking about next Saturday's game number 5, you "f'n nimrod". Try to keep up with the conversation, and remember kid, when you're coloring, try and stay in between the lines.