Wrestling Tights/Trunks

Wrestling Tights/Trunks

December 17th, 2010, 12:15 am #1

Where does everyone order their gear from these days? EZ Money takes forever, Matt Stryker doesn't respond to emails, so can anyone provide some links or info on who does good quality gear.

December 17th, 2010, 12:44 am #2

Elucha.com

December 17th, 2010, 12:48 am #3

elucha.com makes decent gear, but it's really thin... I'm looking to get decent quality gear

December 17th, 2010, 2:49 am #4

dont go through e lucha, thier gear sucks. it is really thin and they start to split after about 6 matches. try prowrestlingwear.com

December 17th, 2010, 2:50 am #5

or empirewear.com

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

December 17th, 2010, 8:28 am #6

Highspots and tell them you want the double layer products.
I went the cheap way one time and bought Adrian Streets stuff and the crotch blew in my third match.
And the crotch blew out in a tryout match for TNA!!!!!!!!!
Thank god i had a long t-shirton(lol)

http://www.highspots.com/affiliatewiz/a ... Task=Click
Last edited by indymessageboard on December 17th, 2010, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 17th, 2010, 4:28 pm #7

Don't go with Elucha, they are cheaper priced, but they are pretty cheap in their materials too. Not to mention they will sell your design if you make one on their web site after you get it made for anybody else to get.

Justin Mane
Justin Mane

December 17th, 2010, 7:02 pm #8

Where does everyone order their gear from these days? EZ Money takes forever, Matt Stryker doesn't respond to emails, so can anyone provide some links or info on who does good quality gear.
I've gone through a bunch of guys, and the ones that have given me the best quality gear have been Josh Conkin (Wrestling-Wear) and Shawn Cowan (Fight Tights). Cowan isn't doing gear anymore except for those close to him, but there's no harm in asking. Conkin is taking time off, but he is doing gear for his regulars.

I'd also recommend Ryan Phoenix over in Chicago. He's worked on MCMG's gear, as well as Edge's.

I wouldn't trust EmpireWear and Main Event Ring Wear, because they took forever to get my stuff to me (both about a year). They were very hard to contact, and didn't freely contact me whatsoever.

Matt Stryker's gear isn't good quality at all - I'd stay away from him as well.

Highspots is hit-and-miss. Some of my friends have gotten really good quality gear from them, but through my own personal experience, I got the shittiest pair of tights and gauntlets I've ever ordered. But, they're also the most prompt and will get your stuff to you - so, take the good with the bad, I guess.

ByJolene has nice gear, but she is hard to get a hold of. And she has insane prices.

December 18th, 2010, 4:27 am #9

Highspots has yet to screw me over. You have to be very specific with what you want, drawings help, and even tiny measurement details will go a long way, but when it comes to durability they really are amazing, I have 3 sets of tights, all from highspots, and my 1st set is well over 4 years old at this point and look brand new, and believe me they have been worn ALOT.

Justin Mane
Justin Mane

December 18th, 2010, 3:35 pm #10

Hey, if anyone is specific, it's me. I design all of my own stuff, and measure every single area that I'm needed to. I bought tights from Highspots in 2008, they ripped a few months later, then stained a few months after that. Not even blood - these weird blue and yellow stains that I have no idea where they came from. They used thin material for everything, and for as simple as that design was at the time, it didn't even have the right font.

But then again, that was my own personal experience. I know of guys that have had better luck than I have, but more often than not, they produce shitty quality gear.