Wrestlemania Thoughts?

Wrestlemania Thoughts?

April 2nd, 2012, 10:49 am #1

Wrestlemania Thoughts?

April 2nd, 2012, 2:04 pm #2

Was so messed up with Rock winning and An 18 second World Title match was stupid. Taker and Triple H was awesome as was the Jericho and Punk match, The Gm match was a waste of time. Show and Cody i was okay with that match.

April 2nd, 2012, 3:43 pm #3

SHEAMUS is the New World Heavyweight Champion!

`````````````this has to be the worst start of a ppv in the history of ppvs. who ever booked this garbage should be fired immediately, and if vince approved this it shows he is going senile and needs to hang it up. i read that they actually wanted to beat a record set by kane and chavo as being the fastest mania match. never say that so im assuming they jobbed out chavo for no reason. so because that was so fucking stupid lets make it 20 times worse and no only job out the actual best wrestler on the roster, but while we are at it lets also shit all over the world title. they should have just let somebody come and actually shit on the belt. it would have made more sense and been more interesting. and we are supposed to believe that shamous had a shot at this or punks title and he choose to open mania and win in a few seconds. yeah nobody is that fucking stupid. i actually agree withs tarting off the show with a title match to get the crowd going, but it should be the lowest title. meaning the u.s. title, not the world title. i was actually excited to see mania, and this bs completely killed all that excitement.fucking morons!

Kane defeats Randy Orton

`````was hoping kane would win.loisng to cena wa sbad enough, so 2 loses in a row would have been terrible for his character.

The Big Show is the New Intercontinental Champion!

```i was wanting cody to retain, but at least he lost to somebody credible and hopefully it will keep the bar on the title raised. the finish was retarded. you have a guy the size of show who can do top rope moves and he wins with a punch? how dumb is that? and really how hard is it to punch somebody? i also never understood why a ref would count a pin after an illegal move was used. he should be warning show hey you cant use that illegal fist, not reward him for doing it. bad ending to a good match.

Kelly Kelly/Maria Menounos defeat Beth Phoenix/Eve

```````````while they were shitting on the world title, they need to throw the womens belt in the shit pile as well. it was bad enough beth was facing kelly kelly who shes beat like 100 times, but also throw in a tv show host? just awesome. since it sucked so much already then hell lets have the non wrestler tv show host pin the champion. sounds like a great idea huh? hell it just makes so much sense to have somebody who doenst even wrestle win, but having her pin that champion is even better. what a bunch of fucking idiots!
it would have been better to keep the women off of mania instead of doing that mess.

The Undertaker defeats Triple H via pin

`````````while people are being fired, add in whoever thought lets throw hell in the cell the taker vs triple h for the 20 year streak with shawn as the ref at around the hour mark of a 4 hour show. just a brillant idea. that should have been last, or at least next to last. obviously whos going to follow that? so throw in the filler match nobody cares about anyway. the match itself was better than last years. way to many chair n hammer shots, but at least there wanst 20 pedigrees and 20 tombstones. i was glad the taker won. what would have been great is after shawn raised takers hand, he should have turned on him, super kicker him, and said something like that since trip couldnt do it he wnats another shot. but yeah i know thats asking too much.

Team Johnny defeats Team Teddy via Pin! John Laurinaitis

``````````the throw everybody who doenst have a match into a match to get them on the show match. skipped it all but the end.

Eve then kicks Ryder in the family jewels and walks out to a huge roar of boos from the crowd.

`````````````now they start something that can be great but never follow up. why did eve do this? cause shes a heel i guess. wouldnt it have made so much more sense and got her so much real heat if after she nutted zack that she walked up the aisle and took off her teddy long shit to reveal a johhny ace shirt,
which would totally pis off everybody and make actual sense as to why she did this? making sense i know is also too much to ask.

! CM Punk defeats Chris Jericho via Submission!

`````````the first part with all the bs of trying to get punk dqed was dumb as hell. and ref since when is a crossface or an elbow to the chest an illegal move? thankfully that shit stopped and they had a great match. what a terrible way to end with a tapout. id love to know who started using tap out finishes because eve should also kick them in the nuts. what a great way to make the loser look shitty and weak. or he could fight the pain and never quit and drop the arm 3 times and lose as a tough mother fucker who would never quit. anybody remember how many tapouts or quit there were in the 80s? 1. it was tully blanchard vs magnum ta in a cage in an i quit match. they had to almost kill each other to finally make somebody say i quit and it goes down as a great match that will always be remebered in history because it was so rare. this will be forgotten by tommorow.

he Funkasaurus! He picks up his phone and calls his Momma.

````````really? maybe i dont know add a tag title match or something, but instead we get old ladies bridge clue dancing? just awesome.

P Diddy introduces Skylar Grey and MGK to perform Invincible for John Cena's entrance.
Flo Rida then comes out to perform his songs.

````another 2 huge wastes of time when wrestling should have been happening.

The Rock defeats John Cena via Pin!

````i was glad to see the rock win.i just dont see it being believable if he didnt. i liked how they made it seem as that either guy could win, and kept everybody guessing. the finish also kept cena looking good because he only lost when he started being a cocky asshole and tried using rocks move. why they can do this here, but fuck up so many other matches ill never know.

````````all around mania was absolutely nothing special at all. better than lasts years, but i have liked all the regular ppvs much better than this. they have started doing some stuff better, but when it comes to the big show, they really dropped the ball again.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

Dusty Dillinger
Dusty Dillinger

April 2nd, 2012, 7:55 pm #4

Wrestlemania Thoughts?
I have not watched a WWE event in a very long time, but this year I wanted to see if it would live up to the hype.What a wast of time. Maybe 3 good matches on the whole card. HHH/Taker, Jericho/Punk, Rock/Cena. Only other real comment is that they totally messed up putting Rock over Cena. Pretty much telling the world that what was is better than what is. Is this their way of saying they've been wrong all these years of shoving Cena down throats? I feel this was a bad move, hell even Hogan put Rock over clean in the middle of the ring before leaving again.

t bone
t bone

April 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm #5

SHEAMUS is the New World Heavyweight Champion!

`````````````this has to be the worst start of a ppv in the history of ppvs. who ever booked this garbage should be fired immediately, and if vince approved this it shows he is going senile and needs to hang it up. i read that they actually wanted to beat a record set by kane and chavo as being the fastest mania match. never say that so im assuming they jobbed out chavo for no reason. so because that was so fucking stupid lets make it 20 times worse and no only job out the actual best wrestler on the roster, but while we are at it lets also shit all over the world title. they should have just let somebody come and actually shit on the belt. it would have made more sense and been more interesting. and we are supposed to believe that shamous had a shot at this or punks title and he choose to open mania and win in a few seconds. yeah nobody is that fucking stupid. i actually agree withs tarting off the show with a title match to get the crowd going, but it should be the lowest title. meaning the u.s. title, not the world title. i was actually excited to see mania, and this bs completely killed all that excitement.fucking morons!

Kane defeats Randy Orton

`````was hoping kane would win.loisng to cena wa sbad enough, so 2 loses in a row would have been terrible for his character.

The Big Show is the New Intercontinental Champion!

```i was wanting cody to retain, but at least he lost to somebody credible and hopefully it will keep the bar on the title raised. the finish was retarded. you have a guy the size of show who can do top rope moves and he wins with a punch? how dumb is that? and really how hard is it to punch somebody? i also never understood why a ref would count a pin after an illegal move was used. he should be warning show hey you cant use that illegal fist, not reward him for doing it. bad ending to a good match.

Kelly Kelly/Maria Menounos defeat Beth Phoenix/Eve

```````````while they were shitting on the world title, they need to throw the womens belt in the shit pile as well. it was bad enough beth was facing kelly kelly who shes beat like 100 times, but also throw in a tv show host? just awesome. since it sucked so much already then hell lets have the non wrestler tv show host pin the champion. sounds like a great idea huh? hell it just makes so much sense to have somebody who doenst even wrestle win, but having her pin that champion is even better. what a bunch of fucking idiots!
it would have been better to keep the women off of mania instead of doing that mess.

The Undertaker defeats Triple H via pin

`````````while people are being fired, add in whoever thought lets throw hell in the cell the taker vs triple h for the 20 year streak with shawn as the ref at around the hour mark of a 4 hour show. just a brillant idea. that should have been last, or at least next to last. obviously whos going to follow that? so throw in the filler match nobody cares about anyway. the match itself was better than last years. way to many chair n hammer shots, but at least there wanst 20 pedigrees and 20 tombstones. i was glad the taker won. what would have been great is after shawn raised takers hand, he should have turned on him, super kicker him, and said something like that since trip couldnt do it he wnats another shot. but yeah i know thats asking too much.

Team Johnny defeats Team Teddy via Pin! John Laurinaitis

``````````the throw everybody who doenst have a match into a match to get them on the show match. skipped it all but the end.

Eve then kicks Ryder in the family jewels and walks out to a huge roar of boos from the crowd.

`````````````now they start something that can be great but never follow up. why did eve do this? cause shes a heel i guess. wouldnt it have made so much more sense and got her so much real heat if after she nutted zack that she walked up the aisle and took off her teddy long shit to reveal a johhny ace shirt,
which would totally pis off everybody and make actual sense as to why she did this? making sense i know is also too much to ask.

! CM Punk defeats Chris Jericho via Submission!

`````````the first part with all the bs of trying to get punk dqed was dumb as hell. and ref since when is a crossface or an elbow to the chest an illegal move? thankfully that shit stopped and they had a great match. what a terrible way to end with a tapout. id love to know who started using tap out finishes because eve should also kick them in the nuts. what a great way to make the loser look shitty and weak. or he could fight the pain and never quit and drop the arm 3 times and lose as a tough mother fucker who would never quit. anybody remember how many tapouts or quit there were in the 80s? 1. it was tully blanchard vs magnum ta in a cage in an i quit match. they had to almost kill each other to finally make somebody say i quit and it goes down as a great match that will always be remebered in history because it was so rare. this will be forgotten by tommorow.

he Funkasaurus! He picks up his phone and calls his Momma.

````````really? maybe i dont know add a tag title match or something, but instead we get old ladies bridge clue dancing? just awesome.

P Diddy introduces Skylar Grey and MGK to perform Invincible for John Cena's entrance.
Flo Rida then comes out to perform his songs.

````another 2 huge wastes of time when wrestling should have been happening.

The Rock defeats John Cena via Pin!

````i was glad to see the rock win.i just dont see it being believable if he didnt. i liked how they made it seem as that either guy could win, and kept everybody guessing. the finish also kept cena looking good because he only lost when he started being a cocky asshole and tried using rocks move. why they can do this here, but fuck up so many other matches ill never know.

````````all around mania was absolutely nothing special at all. better than lasts years, but i have liked all the regular ppvs much better than this. they have started doing some stuff better, but when it comes to the big show, they really dropped the ball again.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

mania truly was shitty,all the matches were in the wrong order...daniel bryan vs cm punk should have happened at mania,not every fuckin week on tv leading up to mania...i think shameus beating bryan in 18 seconds was a smack in the face to us indy fans! the best wrestlers in the world jobs out in 18 seconds...really? taker/hhh & punk vs y2j were good,but hbk should've been left out. & the shitty music they preformed b4 rock/cena match was a joke. & whos this cunt in the divas match? money in the bank 2011 & tlc 2011 were great ppv's .....2 of the best in the past few yrs in my oppinion...thank god for guys like punk & y2j...tna would have actually done better,i think! fuck wwe & tna.....theres ROH,DRAGON GATE USA,& alot more indy based ppv's happening now a days,& thats a good thing..its actual wrestling! if i have to see that fat fuck brodus clay 1 more time im going to put a bullet to my brain. wwe actually needs brock lesnar back,hell even batista....mania is getting worse every year

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

April 3rd, 2012, 12:20 am #6

I have not watched a WWE event in a very long time, but this year I wanted to see if it would live up to the hype.What a wast of time. Maybe 3 good matches on the whole card. HHH/Taker, Jericho/Punk, Rock/Cena. Only other real comment is that they totally messed up putting Rock over Cena. Pretty much telling the world that what was is better than what is. Is this their way of saying they've been wrong all these years of shoving Cena down throats? I feel this was a bad move, hell even Hogan put Rock over clean in the middle of the ring before leaving again.
There was a lot I did not like about the show. The whole Title change at the start just shit on the title. I know with such hi profile matches as Rock Vs. Cena and Undertaker Vs. HHH, the title match would not go on last. But to put it out first and then further shit on it by just giving it a few seconds and a BS comedy finish . . . Well, no wonder no one cares about the belts anymore.

Maybe they could have trimmed 10 min. of the Rocks match as he was obviously not in ring shape. I mean he looked good and all, but hell, I am almost 50 and they used more rest holds than me on the so called greatest stage of them all. As for the Finnish on Rock Vs. Cena, well if it is a one and done, Rock going over was dumb. But maybe they will build to a re match next year. Or something.

Match of the night for me was HHH and Undertaker. Even though I found the HBK stuff unnecessary for the most part. The end was cool where all 3 left together.

Clay? I like him and I like the spot. A little comedy was ok. It was a hell of a lot better spot than what they did with Man Kind and Morela and that cook.

April 3rd, 2012, 3:21 pm #7

Wrestlemania Thoughts?
All the crying about the Daniel Bryan/ Shaemus match just proves that you all are idiots. All I here is Kayfabe is dead, Kayfabe is dead. Kayfabe is killed by guys like Daniel Bryan. The definition of Kayfabe is "professional wrestlers making the action look and seem REAL". How in the hell is it going to look real when a runt who looks like he cant fight his way out of a paper bag (Bryan) is walking around as the champion? Yeah, all you douches love him because he can wrestle, very well. But it doesnt look real. He went over on Big Show and Mark Henry! Really?? They both look like they'll squash him in seconds. Same with Shaemus. He LOOKS like he can kick someone's ass! Daniel Bryan looks like a chess player. Good move having him get squashed.

April 3rd, 2012, 4:10 pm #8

mania truly was shitty,all the matches were in the wrong order...daniel bryan vs cm punk should have happened at mania,not every fuckin week on tv leading up to mania...i think shameus beating bryan in 18 seconds was a smack in the face to us indy fans! the best wrestlers in the world jobs out in 18 seconds...really? taker/hhh & punk vs y2j were good,but hbk should've been left out. & the shitty music they preformed b4 rock/cena match was a joke. & whos this cunt in the divas match? money in the bank 2011 & tlc 2011 were great ppv's .....2 of the best in the past few yrs in my oppinion...thank god for guys like punk & y2j...tna would have actually done better,i think! fuck wwe & tna.....theres ROH,DRAGON GATE USA,& alot more indy based ppv's happening now a days,& thats a good thing..its actual wrestling! if i have to see that fat fuck brodus clay 1 more time im going to put a bullet to my brain. wwe actually needs brock lesnar back,hell even batista....mania is getting worse every year
Rarely do you make a valid point, but even when you do you gotta let us know of your jealousy of fat guys in the business.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

April 3rd, 2012, 5:09 pm #9

All the crying about the Daniel Bryan/ Shaemus match just proves that you all are idiots. All I here is Kayfabe is dead, Kayfabe is dead. Kayfabe is killed by guys like Daniel Bryan. The definition of Kayfabe is "professional wrestlers making the action look and seem REAL". How in the hell is it going to look real when a runt who looks like he cant fight his way out of a paper bag (Bryan) is walking around as the champion? Yeah, all you douches love him because he can wrestle, very well. But it doesnt look real. He went over on Big Show and Mark Henry! Really?? They both look like they'll squash him in seconds. Same with Shaemus. He LOOKS like he can kick someone's ass! Daniel Bryan looks like a chess player. Good move having him get squashed.
Real professionals find a way to make it look real. David slew Goliath. Dick the Bruiser was cheered on as his 5'8 frame beat the hell out of Big John Studs 6'10 frame. This part will always make since.

What does not make since is putting your World strap on a guy and then showing him no respect. Putting your top title on the start of Wrestle Mania. Then basically doing a comedy match with it. It just shit on the title. The title should be used to draw money. And it never will with the promotion shitting on it.

April 3rd, 2012, 6:03 pm #10

I've never seen so many so called fans hop on the bandwagon and whine win their internet darlings like Daniel Bryanson and CM Punk get "mistreated" by WWE. Soon as I saw the finish I knew the hate would be flowing on the net. Wrestling is the business of entertainment and I was entertained by the result. The long story over months has been Bryan playing the part of a cowardly heel. It was setup by him backing out of cashing in his briefcase at Mania.

Bryan's heel turn is one of the best done in years and turned an otherwise Lance Storm like bland wrestler into someone worth watching. He ran from Big Show and others for months and got his due, when AJ, used as a piece to help him keep the belt, backfired on him. Gee, storytelling, imagine that. And it leaves more to the story to be told and we can get our full Sheamus/Bryan matches for months now.

Of course, everyone on the internet could do it better. SMH