Wraith

Wraith

August 20th, 2009, 10:14 pm #1

I wanna get the straight story on this guy. I've heard people (including himself) say he was in OVW and I've also heard people say he lies and was never fully trained. I know he trained under and traveled with Preston for a bit, but other than that I'm pretty lost. Can anybody shed some light?

jimbo
jimbo

August 20th, 2009, 10:56 pm #2

why the hell do you care

August 20th, 2009, 11:50 pm #3

all i know is he's the shits

August 21st, 2009, 1:03 am #4

I don't know who posted this but i have a few good ideas. the answer to your question, is yes! I have seen the old OVW videos of him. If you would like to see one I will try to steal it from him and post for all to see.
Johnny Demonic

August 21st, 2009, 1:17 pm #5

It's also true that he wasn't under any type of contract with OVW/WWE and went down there to train as anyone off the street would.

Johnny Demonic
Johnny Demonic

August 21st, 2009, 4:11 pm #6

You are correct in saying no contract. But he was trained there and knows how to work. He also trained with Preston for a while. So if you have anymore questions, please ask. I will do my best to answer all of the them.

August 21st, 2009, 6:28 pm #7

This info is coming from someone who isn't well trained either. The questions for Wraith should be answered by him. By the way, where and when were YOU trained>

The wraith
The wraith

August 22nd, 2009, 5:07 pm #8

Yes I trained in OVW no contract yes I trained with preston and iwc I dont claim to be the best.Johnny Demonic is one of the better workers Ive met in the area.Why does it matter to you anyway I dont have to prove myself to you but why dont you grow some balls and ask me to my face stop being a little bitch and I will give you a wrestling lesson you wont forget.

August 22nd, 2009, 5:18 pm #9

oh my god

Zoltan
Zoltan

August 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm #10

Yes I trained in OVW no contract yes I trained with preston and iwc I dont claim to be the best.Johnny Demonic is one of the better workers Ive met in the area.Why does it matter to you anyway I dont have to prove myself to you but why dont you grow some balls and ask me to my face stop being a little bitch and I will give you a wrestling lesson you wont forget.
Bring it on, Wraith! I'll see u in the ring in Rowlesburg on September 5th!