workers that are worth what they ask for?

workers that are worth what they ask for?

January 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm #1

A lot of local guys are now asking the price to work that known indy stars charge does anybody know why. The known indy guys have worked for ROH,CHIKARA, and DragonGate while local guy have not but still want the same money but nobody outside of there friends know them. So what local indy guys can draw a crowd?

January 3rd, 2012, 8:47 pm #2

Ryan Mitchell, Chris Taylor, Nikita Allenov, Ashton Amherst, John Burton, Tony Hansen.

The Informer
The Informer

January 3rd, 2012, 11:03 pm #3

Mitchell and Taylor cant draw for anything. They bring just their families and friends with them to make it look like they have a fan base

January 3rd, 2012, 11:13 pm #4

Mitchell and Taylor are responsible for between 50-60 fans every show they are booked on. When Mitchell does the Zero-1 trip.. it will draw even more of the Mark fans to him. Ask your brother, he lives for that Japanese shit. Alos, Ashton Amhurst is good for his $100.00 as well. Those 3 will pack your house to around 150-200. If you are paying them $100 each to bring in $1500 .... souds like good math to me.

January 4th, 2012, 12:18 am #5

What someone is paid is supposed to be between worker & promoter. It's nobody else's business and it isn't meant to be discussed in a public forum. That's what I was taught and it's a pity that so few people understand that.

January 4th, 2012, 1:15 am #6

So what you are saying is that if a promoter puts any one of those listed on their promotion posters in lets say Marietta Ohio they are going to draw fans? Who in the hell outside of Pittsburgh know them? Not taking away from them but give me a break. Someone puffing on the good stuff evidently.

January 4th, 2012, 1:49 am #7

Mitchell and Taylor are responsible for between 50-60 fans every show they are booked on. When Mitchell does the Zero-1 trip.. it will draw even more of the Mark fans to him. Ask your brother, he lives for that Japanese shit. Alos, Ashton Amhurst is good for his $100.00 as well. Those 3 will pack your house to around 150-200. If you are paying them $100 each to bring in $1500 .... souds like good math to me.
20 percent of a 20 percent higher than average gate. Yea if you can get it go for it.

`
`

January 4th, 2012, 1:55 am #8

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 4th, 2012, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 4th, 2012, 1:58 am #9

That's what I said if you can get it go for it.

`
`

January 4th, 2012, 2:03 am #10

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 4th, 2012, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.