"Wild" Bill Jacobs the Thief

"Wild" Bill Jacobs the Thief

An undercard UCW worker
An undercard UCW worker

February 12th, 2012, 2:41 pm #1

Just when the Town Drunk couldn't surprise you anymore, BOOM he takes the cake with this one. Wild Bill took it upon himself to STEAL $250+ from the benefit show on Feb 3rd. Wild Bill is a drunk and a thief. The man claims to have thousands of dollars in the bank yet needs to swipe a couple hundred from a benefit show. I hope his trainers The Samoan Family catch wind of this. Sure "Pops" would be proud of one of his students doing this. I also hope nobody would "Book" him for any show. It's guys like this that make it hard to be in a business that was once fun and entertaining. "Wild" Bill Jacobs is a scumbag. Plain and Simple. It's time to take a stand against idiots like this in the business and not "Book" them on any show. I hope UCW doesnt take the "Heat" for what this drunk asshole did. Maybe an Intervention would help him stop being an asshole. NOT.

Just a fan
Just a fan

February 12th, 2012, 4:48 pm #2

You couldn't have said it any better, that guy is a arrogant prick who will pay for what he did in the long run.

February 12th, 2012, 5:52 pm #3

That is not true. He didnt make a penny.

February 12th, 2012, 5:55 pm #4

I heard this story feom 3 other people who worked the show. The story is legit the douche bag stole the money. He's almost as big of a loser as Joe Rogers

February 12th, 2012, 7:10 pm #5

Its not true.

Union town Ninja
Union town Ninja

February 12th, 2012, 7:32 pm #6

That is not true. He didnt make a penny.
Bill and the south cville fire dept both took money, all i gotta say is finally the trash is gone. Bill is all about himself and he will never make it anywhere in life being tht way. He is a alcoholic and worries about making money off of indy wrestling, and we all know you can NOT make a living from it. So Drunken Bill if your reading this how does it feel to be future endeavored buddy.

February 12th, 2012, 8:12 pm #7

can still work there, and job out

February 12th, 2012, 8:30 pm #8

Bill and the south cville fire dept both took money, all i gotta say is finally the trash is gone. Bill is all about himself and he will never make it anywhere in life being tht way. He is a alcoholic and worries about making money off of indy wrestling, and we all know you can NOT make a living from it. So Drunken Bill if your reading this how does it feel to be future endeavored buddy.
All you have to do is look at the guy. He just looks like a thief and a poor scum.

February 12th, 2012, 8:32 pm #9

can still work there, and job out
If Cody allows him to work there it would just show what kind of dumb ass he is.

February 12th, 2012, 8:32 pm #10

All you have to do is look at the guy. He just looks like a thief and a poor scum.
And the Samoan family probably doesn't even know who he is. They probably took his money, saw how much he sucked, and said get out of here. Thats why he has to resort to finding shitty bookings. How many other guys who have graduated from the Samoan Wrestling School do you see taking D-List bookings at best?