Who runs apwa do they draw????

Who runs apwa do they draw????

January 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm #1

Anyone got an email for t dont got facebook...

Marshall Logan
Marshall Logan

January 23rd, 2012, 4:33 am #2

Yes, They do have a facebook. Here it ishttp://www.facebook.com/apwawrestling

It's ran by DW "Don West" West. Yes it's his real name & no he is not relation to the fat TNA jackoff.

January 23rd, 2012, 4:41 am #3

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 23rd, 2012, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marshall Logan
Marshall Logan

January 23rd, 2012, 4:55 am #4

They are not you liying mofo! You want to get cancer, go to fucking Greenwoog, WV & attend the WVWA. Now there's a fucking cancer on the boil of wrestling's ass!

\m/GoFuckUrSelf\m/

Gemini Wolfe Productions
Gemini Wolfe Productions

January 23rd, 2012, 4:46 pm #5

Anyone got an email for t dont got facebook...
Greeting all it's, Monday and Episode 4 of APWA Internet Wrestling Spotlight is up by Gemini Wolfe Productions. Next Monday you will see Episode 5 has some changes in the opening. Enjoy the show.
<object width="960" height="720"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="720"></embed></object>
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 23rd, 2012, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

January 23rd, 2012, 5:28 pm #6

They are not you liying mofo! You want to get cancer, go to fucking Greenwoog, WV & attend the WVWA. Now there's a fucking cancer on the boil of wrestling's ass!

\m/GoFuckUrSelf\m/
tjphillips666@gmail.com

January 23rd, 2012, 6:43 pm #7

Greeting all it's, Monday and Episode 4 of APWA Internet Wrestling Spotlight is up by Gemini Wolfe Productions. Next Monday you will see Episode 5 has some changes in the opening. Enjoy the show.
<object width="960" height="720"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="720"></embed></object>
no offense, i'm sure you're learning your craft, but i can't watch this crap. the video quality is horrible and the graphics make me feel like i'm watching some 1990's B-movie opener.

January 24th, 2012, 4:58 pm #8

No offense, but is Zack Vincent doing an gay indian character?

January 24th, 2012, 6:24 pm #9

nope. he's just...

January 24th, 2012, 9:34 pm #10

its kind of like a gay indian fire dancer w/ mad gymnastic stills w/ a lil touch of glitter. a real piece of sugar! but seriously zac is a hell of a worker.
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 26th, 2012, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.