Who is KATO !

Who is KATO !

December 12th, 2011, 11:09 pm #1

Who is KATO, the guy who worked the RWA show this past weekend? He was said to be Calvin Mcgrath's trainer. The guy is awesome ! he is gold on the mic. Does anyone have his contact info, and or a fan site, or anyway to get more info on him ?

The Informer
The Informer

December 13th, 2011, 1:53 am #2

KATO is if not the best performer to grace the RWA, even better than myself. Talented not only in the ring but def on the Mic. Feeelbad finally did something right. What a stand up guy too.

December 13th, 2011, 3:49 am #3

He is KATO!! go ahead yell it KATO!!! as "EPIC" by faith no more plays, yell it again KATO!! KATO has been in the biz since like 1999 or so and is in fact Calvin McGrath's Trainer or was I should say. He is a great teacher of Respect in the biz and overall a great teacher of the biz in general. Kato used to run Keyston Championship Wrestling and had a great run with that for many years in the 2000's.. He is super over in alot of places especially in Altoona, Johnstown, Clearfield areas where he used to run alot or most of his shows. Kato is good people. I agree he is gold on the mic and has a
very witty sense of humor. He has had alot to do with where I am today, always willing to lend advice or a helping hand. Ive been on probly close to a hundred shows with Kato and it never gets old.

December 13th, 2011, 4:04 pm #4

who all has kato trained?

December 13th, 2011, 7:02 pm #5

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on December 14th, 2011, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Informer
The Informer

December 13th, 2011, 7:27 pm #6

If you have never been to an RWA show KATO is worth the ticket price alone. He is good for the biz in every aspect of it.

December 13th, 2011, 10:29 pm #7

Is Kato the black guy that used to run with Lamont Williams and Michael Tarver?

December 14th, 2011, 2:06 am #8

Kato has trained many people in the area. A few I can think of off the top of my head that are still active are Bill Collier, Britney Force, Chris LeRusso, Sebastian, and Calvin McGrath. To the other poster, no Kato is not the guy who ran around with Michael Tarver. That was Kano. I will never forget though when Tarver and Kano came to KCW for a tryout and where basically told they where not worth shit.

December 15th, 2011, 5:47 am #9

Jimi The Hippie was trained by Kato. Big Star Dave Daniels, Xander Graves (both retired now) Bobby Shields got his start with Kato. Like the above poster said, he has trained MANY, also "Dumb but Tough" Squig. He has a pretty good list of people trained and I can begin to think of them all. ALL IN ALL Kato is a very good teacher of the game.

December 16th, 2011, 1:15 pm #10

He is a major asshole....real talk.