where eric steele

where eric steele

February 27th, 2012, 6:21 am #1

Does anyone know any info on eric steele

February 27th, 2012, 6:52 am #2

hes fat,has bad hair,is a terrible dancer,& aint seen his dick since the 8th grade.....but other then that,he was been working for the apwa out of Wv.

February 27th, 2012, 7:15 pm #3

probably busy working his shoot job unlike half the welfare jackasses that ask questions about guys that can work a crowd and complain about not being able to make money off the 2 towns that they make every other month.

February 27th, 2012, 7:33 pm #4

February 27th, 2012, 10:15 pm #5

what happened to
by . (no login)

any news on these workers?
charlie dreamer
braindamage
brandon morgan
joe brooks
t rantula
jimmy cicero
thumbtack jack
bobby eaton
the cast of half pint brawlers,,...i loved that fuckin show!

Posted on Feb 27, 2012, 6:00

Re: what happened to
by . (no login)

bobby eaton is still round TN. he has a horrible heart problem, at one time he weighed well over 250, which is pretty big for his size, but i think he still works

Posted on Feb 27, 2012, 4:43 PM

February 28th, 2012, 1:13 am #6

probably busy working his shoot job unlike half the welfare jackasses that ask questions about guys that can work a crowd and complain about not being able to make money off the 2 towns that they make every other month.
Eric Steel is a super-over heel with a great gimmick, his own style, can shoot, can work and can talk business into a building. Also, trained by Tracy Smothers.

Anyone who has a problem with Steel clearly lacks any fundemental understanding of professional wrestling.

josh king
josh king

February 28th, 2012, 5:51 am #7

Oh i wasnt on here to start problems we went to school together was just trying get in touch and catch up some

February 28th, 2012, 7:39 am #8

i left the 2nd post,jus dicking off,i apologize to u..i like eric,he is a good guy,good worker! last i heard he was wrestling in the huntington area,& he works alot for the apwa.i didnt mean to come off as a dick,i was jus fuckin around

Eric Steel
Eric Steel

February 28th, 2012, 2:22 pm #9

Oh i wasnt on here to start problems we went to school together was just trying get in touch and catch up some
I knew no one could honestly say that I have bad hair lol. Josh hit me up on my email lionheat1985@yahoo.com or in Twitter @EricSteel I'll give you my cell from there.

Jonathan Styles
Jonathan Styles

February 28th, 2012, 4:11 pm #10

Does anyone know any info on eric steele
Eric had a match in Mt. Hope, West Virginia last Sunday Feburary 26 for NWA Mountain State Wrestling. He had a fantasic match and hope he will be at our TV tapings this Saturday. I also hope to get to do a sit down interview with Eric for the House of Styles.