Wheeling Show

Wheeling Show

April 5th, 2010, 4:08 pm #1

Is there a show in Wheeling Wv april 24th

April 5th, 2010, 10:39 pm #2

Not that I am aware of and I travel through Wheeling daily for employment.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

April 5th, 2010, 10:53 pm #3

Hello,

I'm not sure if there is a show in Wheeling April 24th or not. However, you may have seen a flyer for Throw Down for the Pound. As we did advertise there during the TNA show a couple weeks back.

Our show is a Fundraiser for the Humane Society of the Ohio Valley and is in Marietta, Ohio.

April 24th at 7:00 pm.

For more information please visit www.remixprowrestling.com

Some matches that night are:

Sojo Bolt vs Navaeh
Michael Facade vs Aaron Draven
Dirk Extreme vs Onyx
TNA Superstar "The Pope" vs Vance Desmond
4 Team Tables Match The Murder Junkies vs The Day Brothers vs Morgan & Viper vs JD Santos & Jason Gory

Also in action: Bryan Cross, Jason Kincaid, Cole Cash, and more!

April 5th, 2010, 11:51 pm #4

Is there a show in Wheeling Wv april 24th
Nikita Koloff will headline the show for LPW at the Wheeling Eagles in Wheeling, WV on Saturday, April 24th.

April 6th, 2010, 12:28 am #5

I didn't think Nikita Koloff was that desperate for a booking. You learn something new every day.

April 6th, 2010, 2:50 am #6

With Koloffs born again status someone needs to inform him of the pedophilia in LPW!!!!

April 6th, 2010, 10:16 am #7

Since he is REALLY a Christian and is born again, maybe he believes in forgiveness and not judging others. Perhaps that is something that a few people on here need to do.

Wayne Brady
Wayne Brady

April 6th, 2010, 10:40 am #8

Statics prove you dont forgive a pedophile! Highest rate of re-offending. Forgive me be wanting to keep my children, others children safe, and I'll forgive you for being a simple fuck. Deal?

April 6th, 2010, 1:15 pm #9

I agree....anyone touching my children or whatever will NOT be forgiven! And My money will NEVER support their shows!

April 6th, 2010, 5:55 pm #10