What it the "real deal" in western pa indies?

What it the "real deal" in western pa indies?

June 4th, 2012, 10:07 pm #1

I would like to know what others think the real deal is with the western pa indies. U have RWA, PWX. IWC, UCW in fayette co. along with WCA, MVP, and WRW or whatever Bill Jacabs in. Anyway, what is the deal with so many egos and promotions in one little area, not knocking anyone running, but I remember when you had polinskys, Lash, Kato, Miller and Norm were the big wigs. all ran far enough awaw from each other yet there are 4 feds in fayetter co. and they will run against each other to piss the other off. lol Do people still look at Miller and Norm or Chuck having good products? do they still think these lower level indies are actually good or bad for indy wrestling in western, pa??? shoot away

June 4th, 2012, 11:17 pm #2

WRW,WCA and MVP are jokes. All 3 try to "do better than tank" And all 3 fail misrably everytime. UCW has a ton of poetential, just every time they get some momentem something f's it up. RWA I don't know enough about, but from what I understand is starting to go down hill. PWX is what it is, it will never change. IWC has went down drasticaly since Norm left. I mean Super Indy is coming up and outside of Richards and Callihan who is really a "Super Indy". IDK just 1 man's opinion.

June 5th, 2012, 12:51 am #3

Im tired of these posts. It makes me depressed seeing that there are this many shit promotions.
1.) IWC
2.) PWX
3.) RWA (has its moments)
4.) KSWA (shit roster, but they bring asses in the seats, and its an area of wrestling starved fans)
5.) UCW (they draw good numbers at times)

To me, those are the only 5 worth mentioning. All are in their own area of Western PA though, and there really isn't much of a roster exchange going on anymore. Each place seems to have its on guys, as shitty as some might be in some of those places.

June 5th, 2012, 2:47 am #4

June 5th, 2012, 5:41 am #5

anyone know??!!!!!!!

June 5th, 2012, 6:28 am #6

WRW,WCA and MVP are jokes. All 3 try to "do better than tank" And all 3 fail misrably everytime. UCW has a ton of poetential, just every time they get some momentem something f's it up. RWA I don't know enough about, but from what I understand is starting to go down hill. PWX is what it is, it will never change. IWC has went down drasticaly since Norm left. I mean Super Indy is coming up and outside of Richards and Callihan who is really a "Super Indy". IDK just 1 man's opinion.
I would go with

RWA
UCW
PWX
MVP
WCA
WRW

I would also add that ACW would be ranked high on this list but they have only run one show in Pa. I know they run in Markleysburg this month, but to me are still a Maryland fed.

June 5th, 2012, 7:15 am #7

anyone know??!!!!!!!
This show like many others, will not happen!!

June 5th, 2012, 7:38 am #8

Not bad, just need to start paying the guys & bringing in more legit Indy stars & it could be considered a real deal. Just shooting; being honest and it's my opinion. I've been a fan for years. IWC I do think is having some financial issues Chuck doesn't talk about.

June 5th, 2012, 2:19 pm #9

I would go with

RWA
UCW
PWX
MVP
WCA
WRW

I would also add that ACW would be ranked high on this list but they have only run one show in Pa. I know they run in Markleysburg this month, but to me are still a Maryland fed.
so IWC does not even make your list?

June 5th, 2012, 4:12 pm #10

I have not been to their show, so it would be unfair to list them.