What is the Indy Webmasters take on the state of wrestling in PA?

What is the Indy Webmasters take on the state of wrestling in PA?

July 16th, 2012, 7:09 pm #1

Thought this might be a decent thread! And what is your take on your Indy board since nobody seems to ask?

July 16th, 2012, 7:18 pm #2

the pittsburgh wrestling sucks, it shouldn't but it does. pwx could be the top promotion if they actually tried to be but politics ruin it. iwc is a shell of its former self and rwa is somehow mentioned in the same group, which is a shame considering an iwc mark runs it. then there's the backyard promotions ucw, mvp etc.

July 18th, 2012, 2:02 pm #3

The WebMaster has no credibility to say anything about the business because he hides behind a keyboard, talking shit about THE STUDD CORY NEWMAN!! Sir, you are not 1% the MAN that Cory is. You play with your lil' noodle, looking photos of Velvet Sky. Cory will stick to throttling women left and right after working sold out shows. Cory isn't just a gimmick; he lives up to his reputation as THE STUDD!! WebMaster, I would back off of Cory, or else you will get your ASS CHEWED OUT by BRUCE PRITCHARD!!!!! #NEWMANATION BABY!!!!!

July 18th, 2012, 3:02 pm #4

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

July 18th, 2012, 7:29 pm #5

Cory you still suck.

July 18th, 2012, 8:47 pm #6

Featured in PWI several times. He's close friends with Bruce Pritchard and Roddy Piper. Jim Cornette wants him to join the creative team at ROH. Still think Cory sucks eh??

July 18th, 2012, 8:53 pm #7

Sure do if he is such good friends of Bruce's then why is he not in TNA? Why did Cornette laugh when asked about Cory? PWI so what been there over 30 times myself. Cory you will never be in ROH because you know no HONOR.

P.S. Please don't call Bruce on me! What a laugh,by the way the doll of you looks good with the BIG MOUTH. But stealing the NWA logo even low for you Cory.

July 18th, 2012, 8:57 pm #8

Where is the video of you and Piper? You know it does not exist so keep to collecting unemployment and living in your dream world. MARK. By the way B A Billy Gun cancelled on you so are you going to tell all the paying fans,or do a Damien Lee?

July 18th, 2012, 9:36 pm #9

Yeah, okay. why do women line up to take a ride on Cory's monstrous member? Yes, he is tight with Bruce Pritchard. Cory and Bruce hang out plenty and talk about the crappy direction of the business. You Jabronies need to keep your jealousy to yourselves.

July 18th, 2012, 10:09 pm #10

If your not Cory, and we all know it is, but if your not? You seriously got to get off his nuts. I mean who brags about another guys um massive member?