What happened between Jimmy DeMarco and AIW?

What happened between Jimmy DeMarco and AIW?

January 2nd, 2012, 6:47 am #1

Just curious, as I wasn't a fan of AIW when this situation happened.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:17 pm #2

It had something to do with donkeys, pina coladas, and Justin Timberlake but the details have always been sketchy at best....

January 2nd, 2012, 3:36 pm #3

i heard it was all squashed

January 2nd, 2012, 7:39 pm #4

Unlike some rumors, it was a lot of stuff. There is no beef currently. It's 2012, Jimmy left in 2009. I think it's time you moved on. The parties involved have.

January 2nd, 2012, 7:50 pm #5

The girl DeMarco dates used to be friends with benefits with john throne. Thorne found out they were dating and fired DeMarco through a myspace message. DeMarco saved the message and showed people whenever he cried about getting booted for close to a year after it happened. Nobody cared then and still doesnt care now because demarco is a drama queen and a triuble maker. He seems to be over it now since him and chandler suck each other off through social networking sites. Which means the douche could pop back up in AIW whenever he gets bored planting drunks in the crowd at IWC shows to throw dildos and rubbers in the ring during his matches.

January 2nd, 2012, 8:35 pm #6

I have known Jimmy for a couple years and he has never bitched to me about anything involved with AIW. When I asked him why he does not wrestle for them all he said was they had a falling out. There was no message shown and no bitching on his part. So there it is.

January 2nd, 2012, 8:43 pm #7

thats all pretty accurate except it was a facebook message he got axed through and he only did his bitching through his butt buddies like facade, shiima and flexor. he didnt publicly say anything because he has no heart or balls. which is why he only wrestles for IWC now.

January 2nd, 2012, 9:08 pm #8

Jimmy doesn't wrestle for anyone right now, except for IWC, where he got his start. He chooses it to be that way. Nobody cares about whatever problems there were years ago. Let it die.

January 2nd, 2012, 10:22 pm #9

Is it wrong that I would love to see DeMarco back in AIW? I love watching his old AIW promos on YouTube. So much better than his recent IWC stuff.

January 2nd, 2012, 11:23 pm #10

If he could keep his mouth shut and his dick in his pants he would probably still be in AIW.