what happend to SCW out of ohio?

what happend to SCW out of ohio?

July 17th, 2010, 5:58 pm #1

what happend to SCW out of ohio? And what was everyones thoughts on there show?
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 19th, 2010, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 17th, 2010, 7:01 pm #2

I'm guessing they are taking a break for the summer . Their shows were o.k.

July 18th, 2010, 4:25 pm #3

the show are ok but you have a gay guy jugde doing the matches..

~SarahMonster~
~SarahMonster~

July 18th, 2010, 6:00 pm #4

they had a show last night at the Newton Township fire department

July 18th, 2010, 6:48 pm #5

hey SCW is getting better,they have some pretty decent talent. Of course they still got there crap talent also but it's starting to thin out.

July 19th, 2010, 2:42 am #6

They used to use a worker named freebird buddy rose who was he?

PAUL HARLEY
PAUL HARLEY

July 19th, 2010, 3:24 am #7

SCW RETURNS TO THE NEWTON TOWNSHIP FIRE DEPT. ON SATURDAY SEPT.11 AT 8PM MORE INFO LATER

Frank
Frank

July 19th, 2010, 7:36 pm #8

i have been to a few shows and they only have a couple guys worth watchin. the first match with dan stevens and storm was good. jt hogg is funny as usual and joe joe was great. mustang mike, judge, the fat russian, and brian castle all need to go cuz theyre complete jokes! there was a mixed tag match that was a joke when the girls were in. the guys in that match were below average but still better than the list i provided above. the main event wasnt a lot of wrestling but was entertaining though its not wwe so they should have wrestled more.

Pros:

a couple good matches and a small storyline being developed it appears..

Cons:

see the list of names like mike and judge above. as long as theyre working the show, unless they throw them all in a single tag match and get them out of the way, the shows are going to be below average..

Dallas Stevens
Dallas Stevens

July 19th, 2010, 9:13 pm #9

First off its Dallas Stevens but thank you for your thoughts on my match. Secondly the previous post was not me and the indywebmaster can verify that by ip. Finally i agree with everything that the poster said thank you and HOOAH!

July 20th, 2010, 1:49 am #10

Does Raptor still wrestle there?