What former wrestlers would you want to see back in PWX/IWC?

What former wrestlers would you want to see back in PWX/IWC?

Moe
Moe

January 10th, 2012, 5:56 am #1

Looking at the old PWX pics on Facebook brings back memories of some great wrestling/wrestlers. Remember PWX/SCW/USCW shows on the weekends on TV? What a great time it was for Pittsburgh Wrestling. Who would you like to see come back? Bubba the Bulldog when he was everywhere? Tom Brandi? I for one liked Boomer and the 987 guys. Great times. What does 987 stand for? I have heard different things. How about Bruno at USCW. Mark Madden at SCW before WCW. Blue Meanie and Stevie Richards at SCW. Bring back those days!

January 10th, 2012, 11:11 am #2

987. At the time the group of Boomer/JB/Gator were formed, one of held belts 9 times, one held belts 8 times and the the one held belts 7 times. Hence, 9-8-7. Not sure who held the 9, 8, 7 belts when/where, but thats the orgin of the name of the group.

January 10th, 2012, 6:07 pm #3

NO it does not!!! LOL!!!! There are only 5 people who know this ... it is the most guarded secret in PWX history.... I do not even know ...Miller does not know.. Magnum was never told ... even the new version of 987 they tried with Taylor and Devin.. those guys never knew.... and you don't know either....

January 11th, 2012, 3:50 am #4

The 4 original members of 987 are the only ones who know what that means.

January 12th, 2012, 12:29 pm #5

Remember when Crusher Hansen had a group and it was called 6 5 4?

January 12th, 2012, 2:01 pm #6

That wasn't a group, but crusher was making fun of 97 because he didn't know what it meant... LOL... best part is he still doesn't. LOL

January 13th, 2012, 3:56 am #7

The whole Pittsburgh VS Cleveland thing was kind of interesting, what ever happened to those Cleveland guys?

January 13th, 2012, 5:01 am #8

216 Clique was awesome!! Lou and Frank are golden!!!!

January 14th, 2012, 11:01 am #9

Released for budgetary reasons