Weston show

Weston show

June 2nd, 2012, 3:45 pm #1

anyone going to this, it seems to me that the APWA uses alot of guys who dont really mean anything, like Robbie E, and Brutus Magnus. If TNA only puls in a .7-.5, how many of those fans do you think are in weston?? not many. Im not judging the promotion, i just hope Don sees this post, and mabye he will listen for once, instead of thinkin he actually knows what he is doing.

June 2nd, 2012, 4:02 pm #2

Robbie and Magnus were both TNA champions in the last couple months or weeks. TNA is the number 2 wrestling company in this country. No matter if you watch the show or not you know who these guys are. To say there are no TNA fans in Weston is a downright stupid and brainless statement that you pulled out of your ass. You have no idea what your talking about, and Don has been doing damn fine since the start of the APWA.

June 2nd, 2012, 10:56 pm #3

OOO Yeah setting in the locker room smoking pot and drinking beer with the guys real professional. This kid thinks he is the next great promoter and I think he is a jackoff who sucks up to these guys just to be around them. I know promotions that don't was him in their locker room.

June 3rd, 2012, 3:16 am #4

Whatever you say TJ. Great show without any drama. You wish you could run shows that way. Oh you cant because you have no money..

June 3rd, 2012, 4:45 am #5

So funny, it's not TJ, he was not the only person who saw this stuff happen.

June 3rd, 2012, 4:53 pm #6

OOO Yeah setting in the locker room smoking pot and drinking beer with the guys real professional. This kid thinks he is the next great promoter and I think he is a jackoff who sucks up to these guys just to be around them. I know promotions that don't was him in their locker room.
Someone seems to be upset because they are not being booked. It does suck "wrestling" in front of 20-50 people and getting a pay day(if you get one) of 20 bucks. Hit the gym, get some real gear, and learn how to work...

June 3rd, 2012, 6:31 pm #7

Not really fond of the Battle of the Bands that went on during the main event. the matches were shutty, the ring sounded shitty, most of the guys on the card I had no clue who they were, im a fan of the apwa, but by far the worst wrestling show I have ever seen

Best APWA show yet
Best APWA show yet

June 3rd, 2012, 7:05 pm #8

the battle of the bands taking over in the main event did suck but that was on the Asylum, the show was great from top to bottom with some new faces that were actually great wrestlers... great to see Billy Gunn make a return and it was also great to see a good build up to Justice 4 all on June 23rd... i goto ever APWA show and i have been going ever since Don took over. I used to go to EWA shows that TJ put on and get 8 people in for 16 or sometimes even less money. EWA was a dieing breed and i quit going do to the cat piss, dog poop, babies and kids being mistreated and all the smoking of cigarettes and drinking that was going on, not to mention workers who are unprofessional and dont know how to work for shit. the EWA was a joke and now Don with Rock Parson's and Kace's help has really turned things around, the smartest thing he could of ever done was get rid of TJ Phillips, now that the cancer is gone the APWA will grow and prosper, hell of a show guys and we looked forward to the 23rd

June 3rd, 2012, 7:11 pm #9

anyone going to this, it seems to me that the APWA uses alot of guys who dont really mean anything, like Robbie E, and Brutus Magnus. If TNA only puls in a .7-.5, how many of those fans do you think are in weston?? not many. Im not judging the promotion, i just hope Don sees this post, and mabye he will listen for once, instead of thinkin he actually knows what he is doing.
i got an idea how about you take your fucking money and run a promotion, and draw some people instead of sitting in your mommas basement running your mouth

June 3rd, 2012, 7:55 pm #10

You are obviously someone who works for don west, because how did you know Kace was helping with the behind the scenes stuff??