WCA Mountain Thunder-- This Saturday April 14th, Indian Head, PA

WCA Mountain Thunder-- This Saturday April 14th, Indian Head, PA

Anonymous Worker Trying to Hype the Show
Anonymous Worker Trying to Hype the Show

April 11th, 2012, 10:39 pm #1

From what I know, lineup includes J-RU defending the title, Scott Sarin vs. Kristoffer Koloff for the NorthStar Title and Rikk Evans vs. CK Street. Anyone have more info about the show, please post. It should be half-decent and better now that WCA is branching out away from Uniontown/ Connellsville.

April 14th, 2012, 1:56 am #2

Signed

April 16th, 2012, 3:12 pm #3

anyone got them?

April 16th, 2012, 9:30 pm #4

Chris Adonis d. Johnny Switchblade
Pretty Ugly d. G-Raver/Lucio Deveer
Doyle Day d. Black Ice
Southerm Justice d. Griffen/Dr. Douglas Crane
Scott Sarin d. Kris Koloff to retain the North Star Title
CK Streets d. Rikk Evens in a street fight
JRu d. Griffen to retain WCA Title

Small Crowd but very loud all in all was a pretty solid show. Switchblade is really bad, I mean really bad. Ice looked a hell of a lot better than last time I saw him. Believe they said next show is May 12th. Tag Team Title Tournament

April 16th, 2012, 10:27 pm #5

ok show, tag match with pretty ugly was the best match, the opening match was bad, the one guy looks like abyss i forget his name, get a new look guy, all in all i had fun and will be back the 12th

April 17th, 2012, 6:02 am #6

The crowd was modest. I know they had some last minute cancellations, but put together a good card. The crowd was pretty into the show, even the first match. Adonis did everything to try to carry Johnny Jackknife or whatever is name was. That kid looked lost. Adonis just played to the crowd cause he knew too. The pretty ugly vs g-raver and his partner was def the match of the night. Black Ice vs Doyle Day was suprisingly very good. Even an ice chant. J-Ru vs Griffen was solid, as was Koloff vs Sarin. I will be back as well.

April 17th, 2012, 9:33 pm #7

Needs trained.

April 18th, 2012, 1:43 am #8

Yeah Chris Adonis looks like George Costanza from Seinfeld! LOLOLOLOL!!

He's a mark for himself and for no reason. He has a real respect problem its true. Adonis doesnt pay respects to certain workers who have been in the business nearly 15 yrs and were trained by former wwf superstars. Just another plumpy yarder who needs to TAKE THE POWDER!!

April 18th, 2012, 5:58 am #9

Thanks for your opinion NEWMAN.

April 18th, 2012, 6:08 am #10

Yeah Chris Adonis looks like George Costanza from Seinfeld! LOLOLOLOL!!

He's a mark for himself and for no reason. He has a real respect problem its true. Adonis doesnt pay respects to certain workers who have been in the business nearly 15 yrs and were trained by former wwf superstars. Just another plumpy yarder who needs to TAKE THE POWDER!!
No beef w adonis...