WCA March 10th Results?

WCA March 10th Results?

March 13th, 2012, 1:55 am #1

I heard it was a hot show. Does anyone have the results and info on the next show!! Exciting stuff!!

March 13th, 2012, 3:02 am #2

WHOOOO!!!! lol

March 13th, 2012, 3:10 am #3

Sounds about right. Crowd was hot, and I was surprised with the cage fights going on 3 miles away.

March 13th, 2012, 6:54 am #4

So, I called and the next show is April 14th in Indian Head. New Venue... some of the names booked include Rikk Evans, Scott Sarin, J-Ru and Kris Koloff. But if anyone has details of the matches at this past weekend's show, I'd love to get the rundown.

March 13th, 2012, 10:56 am #5

Sounds about right. Crowd was hot, and I was surprised with the cage fights going on 3 miles away.
Yea be happy with that 62 Paid, Cage Fights drew 1,500 lmao

March 13th, 2012, 10:59 am #6

So, I called and the next show is April 14th in Indian Head. New Venue... some of the names booked include Rikk Evans, Scott Sarin, J-Ru and Kris Koloff. But if anyone has details of the matches at this past weekend's show, I'd love to get the rundown.
I talked to Jimmy Dream and he told me Pretty Ugly wrestled the TV Casualties. Said Switchblade threw up in ring. So this makes 2 straight shows were someone from WCA threw up during a match. Hmmm

March 13th, 2012, 7:15 pm #7

Yea be happy with that 62 Paid, Cage Fights drew 1,500 lmao
No independent is going out outdraw an indy MMA show these days. The model of wrestlers selling tickets to family and friends has been passed on to ammy fighters and they happily oblige but most of the time they get a cut of those sales. They are also competing for real so more people are as opposed to your weird Uncle that will laugh at you when you tell him you're a 'rassler. WWE will always be around but the indies are dying a slow death. Any good athletic kid nowadays would rather go into MMA than wrestling so all you're left with is screwball kids that get bullied in school that are yarders. This is why if you are promoting you should head for the hills and lick your wounds. You'll never win.

March 14th, 2012, 1:53 am #8

Well the above posting is merely the rambling of someone who is a "never-was" and a "never-tried" Mixed martial arts and pro wrestling are 2 totally different things with two totally different audiences. And you may be correct that fewer kids will get into wrestling, which is a good thing because it may rekindle some of the mystique that we have lost. Also, there are just flat out too many people in wrestling now and if our future ranks are trimmed, then all the better.

As far as mixed martial arts, I really do not see where running a show the same night as an MMA event is a bad thing. 2 different things altogether...

March 14th, 2012, 2:35 am #9

I talked to Jimmy Dream and he told me Pretty Ugly wrestled the TV Casualties. Said Switchblade threw up in ring. So this makes 2 straight shows were someone from WCA threw up during a match. Hmmm
WCA Matches Money and Mayhem results:

1. Johnny McMasters d. Lucio Deveere
2. Koloff d. Jimmy Rage, Ricky Villain, Christopher Adonis, Pat Anthony, and Wraith in 6 way elimination match to become the #1 contender for the Northstar title
3. Rikk Evans vs. CK Street ended in a no contest
4. The next match was Griffen vs a guy whose name I didn't catch. I also didn't catch the finish, but after the match, the guy and Johnny McMasters issued a challenge to Griffen and Dr. Douglas Crane for a tag team death match for April 14th.
5. TV Casualties d. Pretty Ugly
6. Scott Sarin d. Doyle Day by DQ after interference from Christopher Adonis. They beat on Sarin until Koloff scared them off. He helped Sarin to his feet only to beat on Sarin himself.
7. J-Ru d G-Raver to become the new WCA Champion

March 14th, 2012, 3:04 am #10

Well the above posting is merely the rambling of someone who is a "never-was" and a "never-tried" Mixed martial arts and pro wrestling are 2 totally different things with two totally different audiences. And you may be correct that fewer kids will get into wrestling, which is a good thing because it may rekindle some of the mystique that we have lost. Also, there are just flat out too many people in wrestling now and if our future ranks are trimmed, then all the better.

As far as mixed martial arts, I really do not see where running a show the same night as an MMA event is a bad thing. 2 different things altogether...
keep telling yourself that while mma crowds get bigger and 62 paid becomes 13 paid.