WARRIORS vs TNA

WARRIORS vs TNA

April 8th, 2010, 11:33 pm #1

I will be attending the Warriors show in Cheswick Friday night. I was at the last Warriors show and must tell you that it was almost as good a show as TNA had several weeks ago. TNA had more people in the crowd and had a good show, but not alot different than the Warriors show. The Warriors production all in all may have actually been better than TNA. TNA had bigger stars, but Warriors gave alot for the dollar.

April 9th, 2010, 12:04 am #2

WARRIORS returns to the Ches-A-Rena!!!
Friday Night
April 9th, 2010

Ches-A-Rena
1216 Pittsburgh St. (Old Rt. 28)
Cheswick, PA 16001

Belltime: 8:00 PM

Ringside Tickets: $20.00
General Admission: $15.00

For more information, e-mail fnwtickets@gmail.com or call 412-480-8968

FNW Heavyweight Title MaTCH

Pittsburgh Tag Team Title Match!

CHIKARA Returns to Pittsburgh!

Plus...

April 9th, 2010, 3:19 am #3

Are there any other matches announced for the show?

April 9th, 2010, 2:44 pm #4

I see no way your even close to knowing talent TNA is world above this come on Patrick Hayes I have seen him work and your making me think he si as good as anyoen in TNA. He is worse then Lacey Von Erich and has more then like sucked more cock then she has.

April 9th, 2010, 4:14 pm #5

That was the worst attempt at a shot against someone Ive seen in a long time. Warriors will be awesome and I don't know where you saw Hayes before but him and Amherst are gold together so keep being one of the few who actually watch TNA and keep dreaming FNW will book you.

April 9th, 2010, 5:29 pm #6

I agree, Patrick Hayes is pretty pathetic

Tim
Tim

April 9th, 2010, 6:01 pm #7

by . (no login)

"That was the worst attempt at a shot against someone Ive seen in a long time. Warriors will be awesome and I don't know where you saw Hayes before but him and Amherst are gold together so keep being one of the few who actually watch TNA and keep dreaming FNW will book you."

TNA's ratings are still in the 1.0 range. Thats alot of people watching every week! Thousands of people buy their PPVs and DVDs. By all accounts I've seen TNA drew much more than double what FNW did. Even the TNA show in Niles last April that had a low draw still drew more then any IWC, AIW, CAPW, AIW, PWO, or IWA show I've ever been to. The few "who actually watch TNA" out number the few who actually watch warriors or most indy promotions for that matter.

Now on to the improtant question: If SJK & Gory are in Pittsburgh tonight then who will be teaming with Shiima & Facade in AIW @ the Jack of all Trios in Cleveland?

I find it odd that more matches for the Warriors show haven't been announced on the day of the show.

April 9th, 2010, 10:45 pm #8

I will be attending the Warriors show in Cheswick Friday night. I was at the last Warriors show and must tell you that it was almost as good a show as TNA had several weeks ago. TNA had more people in the crowd and had a good show, but not alot different than the Warriors show. The Warriors production all in all may have actually been better than TNA. TNA had bigger stars, but Warriors gave alot for the dollar.
This is foolish . Warriors don't even compare to the TNA . Although I don't like TNA , their talent is way better than warriors .

April 10th, 2010, 9:17 am #9

?

April 10th, 2010, 12:45 pm #10

WARRIORS returns to the Ches-A-Rena!!!
Friday Night
April 9th, 2010

Ches-A-Rena
1216 Pittsburgh St. (Old Rt. 28)
Cheswick, PA 16001

Belltime: 8:00 PM

Ringside Tickets: $20.00
General Admission: $15.00

For more information, e-mail fnwtickets@gmail.com or call 412-480-8968

FNW Heavyweight Title MaTCH

Pittsburgh Tag Team Title Match!

CHIKARA Returns to Pittsburgh!

Plus...

I wonder what the draw was. $20 for ringside tix with no names? A minimum of $15 a head in this economy?