Vipers BCW

Vipers BCW

December 1st, 2009, 11:09 pm #1

Just wondering when BCW is having another card in New Haven Wv?

December 2nd, 2009, 2:55 pm #2

If they do I hope they bring in some different people. I got tired of the same 15 guys being on every show. I stopped going to them because they are all the same.

December 2nd, 2009, 11:19 pm #3

I know for a fact that TJ Phillips will be back there he has only done one show for Viper and I can't wait to see him work there again maybe this time Mr. Darkstorm and TJ will have a rematch that would be awsome.

viper4pain
viper4pain

December 3rd, 2009, 12:15 am #4

If they do I hope they bring in some different people. I got tired of the same 15 guys being on every show. I stopped going to them because they are all the same.
Who else has brought in "New Japan" star Kono ? or Josh Raymond form MTV's WSX....Zac Gowen from WWE...Christian Able...Toby Klein....Ricky Morton...Bobby Eaton...Tracy Smothers..Freekshow...Insane Lane...i can keep going....That is alot of Different styles that we have brought in for the people of this area to see....If you are such a good talent scout give us some names you would like to see....we are open to suggestions.

December 3rd, 2009, 1:20 am #5

Sharkboy,Raven, and Tommy Rich

December 3rd, 2009, 1:32 am #6

Allison Wonderland

December 3rd, 2009, 2:28 am #7

Sami Callihan
Homicide
Delirious
Eddie Kingston
Mike Quackenbush
Ultra Mantis Black
Brodie Lee
Necrobutcher
Shiima Xion
Rhett Titus
Kenny Omega

Bryan Cross
Bryan Cross

December 3rd, 2009, 7:02 am #8

Randy Savage

same
same

December 3rd, 2009, 7:56 pm #9

What fed do you know of that has a completely new roster every show? I basically hate wrestling these days and don't watch it, but if I did, I couldn't see myself stop viewing WWE or something because they have the same guys. Pretty stupid, man (or dame).

You have to have a core roster so you can have feuds and some semblance of story lines so fans can become attached to someone or something that is going on.

As long as we're throwing out names of people who should be booked, though, my vote goes to the Birds of Prey. *Stomp, clap, stomp stomp, clap!*

December 3rd, 2009, 8:52 pm #10

Randy Savage
When is the next show