Vincent Nothing returns to AIW

Vincent Nothing returns to AIW

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

June 8th, 2011, 4:44 am #1

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

June 8th, 2011, 11:53 am #2

Cool that Vince has made his return...but in front of 20 fans.

June 8th, 2011, 1:08 pm #3

watch the angle go down, theres some real pros for you, god wrestlers today are TERRIBLE

June 8th, 2011, 5:40 pm #4

why are people returning to AIW? probo, faith and nothing all could have made bigger and better returns to PWO. its just pointless. lets all hold our breath for Absolution when it doesnt live up to the hype just like everyone other AIW show for the last 8 months. Smart money is on Sabu no showing. Which would probably be better since Facade and Sabu will most likely set a record for most spots blown in a professional wrestling match.

June 10th, 2011, 2:45 pm #5

watch the angle go down, theres some real pros for you, god wrestlers today are TERRIBLE
"watch the angle go down, theres some real pros for you, god wrestlers today are TERRIBLE"

What was meant by this comment? I'm not being a dick, just confused by what it meant actually.

June 10th, 2011, 2:47 pm #6

This was actually an awesome segment if you saw it live or if they put up the full video. We were all really shocked and it was a surreal moment. It is kind of disappointing that there wasn't a larger crowd there to see it go down live. Oh well, I guess that is what dvds are for.

June 10th, 2011, 6:50 pm #7

Vincent Nothing returning was one of the few sweet moments of TPI. It really was a bit of a disappointment. Alot of the matches were lackluster and Shiima winning was very predictable. AIW seems to have lost its "intensity" if you will and so far this entire year has been kind of a let down. Here's hoping Absolution really kicks it into another gear.

June 10th, 2011, 6:59 pm #8

keep hating because i heard there are more returns coming to AIW. Lets see everyone on here cry when Ray Rowe shows up at Absolution.

June 11th, 2011, 6:39 am #9

Im sure Sam will not let him go back to AIW

June 12th, 2011, 10:10 pm #10

Rowe ain't coming back, but you can be damn sure that J-Rocc is. There is no doubt in my mind that J-Rocc is green man. Green man has the same size and build as the big daddy of destruction.