$5 wrestling

$5 wrestling

July 14th, 2012, 11:12 pm #1

just curious as to what everybody out there thinks about it?

July 14th, 2012, 11:34 pm #2

It's awesome. Good commentary by Colt and Marty. Fun wrestling.

July 15th, 2012, 4:58 am #3

If u like backyard wrestling, go to an Indy show. No need to support people making money off of the mentally challenged

July 15th, 2012, 5:55 am #4

To be fair, Colt Cabana did that for years when his shoot job was working with mentally handicapped children. Now then, can we please check our facts one more time. But to be honest about the product, they do the things the right way.....they actually ENTERTAIN. OOOOOOHHHHHHH, and guess what? Even at $5 a pop, they still sell the heck out of their dvds, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd, they draw! AND, they clearly have people talking about them. NEXT!

July 15th, 2012, 7:53 am #5

which would u pick?
& why?

July 15th, 2012, 4:27 pm #6

which would u pick?
& why?

......Well that depends on how much the indy show costs. If it's the same show and I can spend $5.00 for the same thing that may cost more I'm going with the 5 buck show. Why spend $10 and up if I can get it for $5. I just saved on gas, time, and money. Common sense!

July 15th, 2012, 9:31 pm #7

The quality of most indy shows are usually on the same level of $5 Wrestling anyways, so you might as well go for the cheap ticket.

July 16th, 2012, 10:40 am #8

And you wonder and complain about why Indy wrestling is in the state it is? You get what you pay for, and if you don't research where your money is going to, you are just as guilty for every crappy promotion out there. If you would rather support the degradation of people who don't know any better than to see who is running a better show to spend your money at, you're a pathetic piece of trash.

July 16th, 2012, 3:32 pm #9

I saw it and let me clarify, some of it is the kind of stuff I would definitely say to my friends as we would come across some god awful wrestling, but what they do is wrong.

Its total bullshit, first of all, I have seen quite a few, and I know for a fact that some young guys who dont know any better are lumped in with the rest when all they are is guys breaking in the business or whatever and have no idea if they are dealing with the right people or not, and Colt and Marty know that, but purposely frame things to make everyone look like shit.

Second, they have now begun to feast on actual retarded people, which is some real low class shit.

Third, they are helping make us all look bad by promoting this shit, regular people see it and think that Colt Cabana is in the same vein as Kookamunga, non smart marks dont have branding issues figured out you idiots.

I lost every bit of Cabana respect I had when i saw this, he should know better, its dumb, its offensive, it takes advantage of some people who are legit handicapped, and they purposely misrepresent some things in the editing, and dont do the due dilligence they should either.

That said, there are some real idiots on there and sometimes I think they should be fronted out, but who the fuck is Cabana, Highspots, or anyone else to do it? Its locker room humor for the boys to talk amongst themselves, not broadcast to the world. Its that AIW style fuck everyone as long as its funny to us humor.

Way to go Scott, youre a super human being!

July 16th, 2012, 9:29 pm #10

I have seen alot of non $5 wrestling shows that are horrible, and boring as hell, atleast $5 wrestling is some what entertaining. You have to take it for what it is, there isn't going to be A Plus matches,hell not even D Plus matches, but it draws, and people like it. So alot of the bitterness comes from Indy workers who cant draw flies to shit. Is it Superior Wrestling? No. Is it entertaining, Yes. Does it draw? Yes. Also what is everyone's thoughts on Eugene wrestling Freight Train? I want one of you workers who is bitter over it to contact Nick Densmore and tell him how wrong it is, and what a terrible person he is for wrestling him. Bet none of you have the balls to do it.