Super Oprah
Manchild
Kenny Craig
Russian Bear

July 13th, 2012, 1:28 am #3

Name people that have a GOOD GIMMICK! Not someone with an first and last name
Graver, the studd, shea, bish, blade, terry ring

July 13th, 2012, 2:10 am #4

Is the Studd a reference to the Tennessee STUDD Ron Fuller?
I thought he retired long ago? Even Robert Fuller (Col Parker) was billed as the Tennessee STUDD now retired. Is this some relation to them or just someone trying to capitalize on their fame?

July 13th, 2012, 2:50 am #5

Super Ginger
Super Oprah
Manchild
Kenny Craig
Russian Bear
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

July 13th, 2012, 5:26 pm #6

Is the Studd a reference to the Tennessee STUDD Ron Fuller?
I thought he retired long ago? Even Robert Fuller (Col Parker) was billed as the Tennessee STUDD now retired. Is this some relation to them or just someone trying to capitalize on their fame?
Who Is Keith Haught???

A FAT HOG!! He's a disgrace to wrestling, big old man boobs bouncing around, then 3 rolls of fat for a belly. Absolutely disgusting!!!!

July 13th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

Yes, because there have never been any fat wrestlers before. He can move around in the ring, and his look gives him uniqueness

July 13th, 2012, 7:32 pm #8

Yes, then most people at McDonalds are also very unique in their look. They should wrestle too I guess.

July 13th, 2012, 9:40 pm #9

Dusty Rhodes, Earthquake, Typhoon, Big Bossman, One Man Gang, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, Kamala, the list goes on. You can have whatever look/shape to you in the world, if you can work and get over with the fans, that is all that matters. I don't see how you can watch that video and not see potential through those promos from Keith Haught/The Jester.

July 13th, 2012, 10:57 pm #10

Well, I actually watched it - and it was not good - The Jester?? So, that's the third rip off of the Joker that I can think of, and he would be the second in Ohio alone. I understand he's supposed to be a lunatic, unstable, etc., but this is where the body issue comes in. If I see this dude losing his mind, face paint or not, it's not instilling any type of fear, etc in me. It's somebody you'd point at and laugh.

Maybe he'll get better, I don't know, but that was hard to watch - he's got a looooong way to go to carry the bags of any of the guys you mentioned.