Untitled

Untitled

A message from Damian Lee
A message from Damian Lee

June 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

I AM NOT PERFECT. IM NOT THE GREATEST, AND THE MOST SUCCESSFUL! BUT TO ALL THE HATERS, BACKSTABBERS, NICKLE AND DIME PROMOTERS WHO WILL AND HAVE NOTHING, AND MOST OF ALL THE WRESTLERS THAT GET CALLED TO DO SQUASH MATCHES AND NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING BUT! AND MY GOOD FRIENDS INCLUDING YOU JOHN! TRY RUNNING SHOWS IN MY TURF! TRY RUNNING IN IN KEYSER EVEN! MANY OF YOU KNOW MWE AS DAMIEN LEE, THE REAL WORD KNOWS THE DESTRUCTION I CAN DO! THEY KNOW IM NOT AFFRAID OF NOBODY NOR NOTHING! THEY KNOW ME AS GARY RAVENSCROFT! AND THATS WHO YOUR GOING TO SEE BITCHES!!!!

jimmy
jimmy

June 18th, 2012, 8:23 pm #2

do because damian lee is saying your going to see gary ravenscroft does that mean gary is A:not going to get paid and B: going to be a no show

Dean Douglas
Dean Douglas

June 18th, 2012, 8:29 pm #3

So, did your 4th grade neice type that up for you? The grammar is horrific.

June 18th, 2012, 8:33 pm #4

what a pole smoker

June 18th, 2012, 9:31 pm #5

Hey Gary or Damien. I will write you a check you can cash and spit in your face. Yes in your face. Then I will do it again and what will you do? Not a god damn thing because I will have every wrestler you ever stiffed with me. Your a scum bag and to answer your question, all the wrestlers and promoters do have one thing you don't have and that is RESPECT. You sir have shit, nobody believes you and if you ever run again nobody will come. The only people that would work for you are scrubs and I am serious I will spit in your face if i ever see you. Go molest yourself.

June 18th, 2012, 9:56 pm #6

Big threat from PURE TRASH! How many workers have you screwed over? How many cancelled shows? How many BOUNCED CHECKS? How many printers have you sent bad checks to? How many tickets have you refunded? You stated on your FB that you spend more money on advertising than promoters do on their shows. I know for a fact you never paid the woman in Fairmont for the work she done for you. WHY? So if you want to be Damien Lee or Gary Ravenscroft you are still ALL TALK and GUTLESS too boat! Name the people you want and we can make it happen,but there's a but you have to secure a $1000.00 appearance bond with a bonding agent to guarantee you will show! You Game Gary?

June 19th, 2012, 5:26 am #7

Go fuck yourself coCk sucker

June 19th, 2012, 10:46 am #8

Damien Lee, you are an embarrassment to the wrestling business. Buddah will show everyone how to run a real event on July 21st in Morgantown. No real workers will have anything to do with you, Kevin Nash knows you are a piece of shit. Please do the wrestling business a favor and die.

June 20th, 2012, 8:39 pm #9

Another lier..claimed to have a WWE tryout. BS I know Ryback personally.

June 20th, 2012, 11:12 pm #10

Well good for you! You know Ryback! Awesome! But do you think he asks all the extras there names? Jimmy not Jommy was there at the ppv in Nj on Sunday. So quit being at hater.