Untitled

September 20th, 2011, 6:15 pm #1

What happened to Jason Cage?

September 20th, 2011, 8:07 pm #2

What happened to his sister?

September 20th, 2011, 8:20 pm #3

Better question...who cares?

September 20th, 2011, 9:06 pm #4

Jason Cage was injured a few months back when he and Stryder worked The Hansens at PWX. Tony Hansen botched the samoan drop and Cage landed on his shoulder which made him take time off. Not the first time I've heard Tony (Hansen) injured guys either but yet he is still working.

As for Cage's sister I don't think anyone knows what happened but I heard she was pregnant and married or engaged.

September 20th, 2011, 10:55 pm #5

Tony Hansen is a good guy, but needs more training time. It was unfair to put him on shows when they did. I think his relationship with Crusher has a big part to do with where he is at in the company right now, and what has an even bigger part is the stuff he does for PWX/jim/quinn. I know he is always helping with the ring, and setting up, and does some extra things for them.

September 20th, 2011, 11:58 pm #6

Tony hit that perfectly, and has never hurt anyone, Cage screwed up and did not know how to take it. He hurt himself. Hanson hates Miller, but worships the ground Crusher walks on for some ungodly reason. He respects Quinn, but has n use for Miller. He is there because of Buff and Crusher and his love of wrestling.

September 21st, 2011, 12:17 am #7

Nobody on the roster respects Jim, he treats them like shit. The tolerate him, which they shouldn't. Everybody respects Quinn, but they really shouldn't, because he is just as guilty for allowing Jim to do what he does. Quinn is just good at hiding it, and just tells everybody what they want to hear.

September 21st, 2011, 2:02 am #8

What exactly does Jim do ? I've know him a long time and you haters keep saying the same shit over and over and really say nothing.

September 21st, 2011, 2:08 am #9

I was at PWX for at least a year or two, and Miller maybe said hi to me once. No biggie, but it's pretty rude.

September 21st, 2011, 2:22 am #10

He acts like he is above all of his talent, you know, the guys making him money. You have to go up to him to shake his hand, he is too high and mighty to shake hands otherwise. He doesn't pay half of his roster. He doesn't properly promote his shows. Hopefully with the new building he picks things up on that though. He is content with what he has, because he knows he is getting away with it. He just isn't a good people person, and treats his guys like they are so far below him and that they should be honored to be working for him. As if that is the pay day for them, just the fact that he is letting them be on his shows. Even though they could just go somewhere else instead. He knows NOTHING about the actual world of indy wrestling, he thinks PWX is at the top of the list and everybody is just dieing to go there. Even though IWC is known as Pittsburgh's elite promotion. PWX USED TO be a great promotion, but Jim dropped the ball big time. From what I hear if things don't pick up at PWX with this new building, there will no longer be a PWX. A lot of the roster is fed up.