Untitled

Untitled

NXT Season 3 thoughts?
NXT Season 3 thoughts?

September 3rd, 2010, 5:25 pm #1

I really hope some of these girls are actually good because NXT was doing so good to me. Anyone ever see any of these ladies work before?

September 3rd, 2010, 5:26 pm #2

Oops..sorry

September 3rd, 2010, 5:35 pm #3

I havent seen any of them work. But I think it's safe to say the chick that like 7 foot tall is going to win.

September 3rd, 2010, 10:07 pm #4

7 ft chick was fired today

September 4th, 2010, 12:12 am #5

Her getting fired is a work.. Or so I'm suspecting.

Either way, I'm expecting very little from this season. AJ Lee is the best of the bunch.

September 7th, 2010, 6:01 am #6

hey, none of them can be as bad as alicia fox... how does she still have a job...

September 8th, 2010, 2:36 am #7

this season sucks,,but the chick wit dem big ol tittys is fucking hot,she so fine deven micheals would suck her daddys dick

September 8th, 2010, 3:51 am #8

NXT = Diva Botch-o-mania!
by B.M. Funk (no login)

Two matches! Two botched finishes! Got to love it when WWE hires models instead of wrestlers! I loved it in the first match when Goose had to go over and tell them hey you can stop wrestling now the match was over like a minute and a half ago.

Posted on Sep 7, 2010, 11:29 PM

September 8th, 2010, 4:10 am #9

i think the new season will hurt more then it will help,season 4 the half pint brawlers will be the rookies with kahli,hornswoggle,micheal cole,ect as the pros,it would not surprise me at all,if i want to see what their showing for season 3,ill just go to the local titty bar,at least there will be some talent there.

September 8th, 2010, 4:26 pm #10

I would'nt know how it went last night, because my f'n dvr cut off at 15mins in. Gotta love dish network lol.