Undisputed Championship Wrestling FRi June 8th Connellsville, Pa 7PM

Undisputed Championship Wrestling FRi June 8th Connellsville, Pa 7PM

May 27th, 2012, 9:21 pm #1

May 27th, 2012, 9:33 pm #2

is jimmy kissing jesse in that pic? all of you pics should be that way lol

May 28th, 2012, 12:33 am #3

Last edited by indymessageboard on May 28th, 2012, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unbiased Ohio Guy
Unbiased Ohio Guy

May 28th, 2012, 1:29 am #4

I'm an Ohio guy, that has no interest in working for UCW or any other nearby feds, I've only heard of UCW from all of the negative backlash on this board. So I decided to check out this web show to see for myself what all the fuss is about.

First match: Jimmy Dream doesn't seem too bad. Yea I know, no look, too skinny, blah blah, but he had a clue what he was doing, not bad.

Then the tag match...

Ugh, that tag match.

That was atrocious. You know that right? Ricky Steamboat would shoot his computer screen if he seen that armdrag. I liked your Backseat Boyz "Dream Sequence" tribute, that took you two ref 5 counts to accomplish, horribly. Why as a company you would want people too see this as a representation of yourselves is beyond me.

Yea, the commentary sucks, the production is miserable, but so are a lot of indies who think they should put a tv show together. If you're thinking about checking this out just to see if these guys are really that bad, save yourself the time. They are.

May 28th, 2012, 2:43 am #5

there is go talent in ucw beyond what you seen in that particular episode

May 28th, 2012, 2:49 am #6

That may be the case, and all promotions will have matches on their shows that aren't up to par, sure. But my question is, why put it on display? I'm looking at their work as a fan, as a consumer, and I was unimpressed by what was shown, and you know the old saying about only having one chance at a first impression right?

UCW
UCW

May 28th, 2012, 5:31 am #7

Please if you are going to put a post up about our show, atleast post the entire card...

Undisputed Championship Wrestling returns to the Morrell VFD for the 1st time in almost 2 years. With "Temporary Insanity" Friday Night June 8th at 7pm, doors open 6pm. 1323 University Drive Connellsville, PA (Off Route 119). Front Row Tix $12 SOLD OUT! General Admission $10 Kids 5 and under FREE!!!

MAIN EVENT for the UCW Title

Bigg's 2 year journey culminated at Rising Glory 5 when he finally captured the UCW Title, but it was short lived. As who he thought was his best friend cashed in a #1 Contendership oppertunity and beat him for the title... Now those 2 men face of in a 2 out of 3 falls match!

In a feud that dates back to this past September when the demise of Uncensored happend at War Games. New UCW commissioner is forcing Jesse & Jimmy to team up after last months fiasco.

From helping Flash win the belt, to pulling a big rouse to defeat Flash for the belt, to Fans Bring the Weapons, To the Connellsville Street Fight to NOW A Steel City Chain Match!

For the 1st time is almost 2 years Former WWE Developmental Star "Sweetness" Samual Elias returns to the Pittsburgh area to take on the "Party Boy" Michael Blade.

Nick Mirra defends the UCW Fury Division Title for the 1st time against a former UCW American and No Limits Champion.

In a "Collateral Damage" rematch Jimmy Nutts returns to take on Crazii Shea

2 teams that are all about making Tag Team wrestling relivant again go at it to see who will move up the ranks in UCW.

Both guys are looking to step up a rung on the UCW ladder in this one.

Victor Belmonts last chance at the US Title.

card subject to change.

More info on this event and UCW at www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

Michael Blade
Michael Blade

May 29th, 2012, 1:25 am #8

I'm an Ohio guy, that has no interest in working for UCW or any other nearby feds, I've only heard of UCW from all of the negative backlash on this board. So I decided to check out this web show to see for myself what all the fuss is about.

First match: Jimmy Dream doesn't seem too bad. Yea I know, no look, too skinny, blah blah, but he had a clue what he was doing, not bad.

Then the tag match...

Ugh, that tag match.

That was atrocious. You know that right? Ricky Steamboat would shoot his computer screen if he seen that armdrag. I liked your Backseat Boyz "Dream Sequence" tribute, that took you two ref 5 counts to accomplish, horribly. Why as a company you would want people too see this as a representation of yourselves is beyond me.

Yea, the commentary sucks, the production is miserable, but so are a lot of indies who think they should put a tv show together. If you're thinking about checking this out just to see if these guys are really that bad, save yourself the time. They are.
You are very right my tag partner forgot that whole spot I just watched it myself it looked ridiculous now i have to fix that im pissed more now than i was then well i guess i have to drop the dream sequence its too hard or him

dan stecker
dan stecker

May 29th, 2012, 10:54 pm #9

Please if you are going to put a post up about our show, atleast post the entire card...

Undisputed Championship Wrestling returns to the Morrell VFD for the 1st time in almost 2 years. With "Temporary Insanity" Friday Night June 8th at 7pm, doors open 6pm. 1323 University Drive Connellsville, PA (Off Route 119). Front Row Tix $12 SOLD OUT! General Admission $10 Kids 5 and under FREE!!!

MAIN EVENT for the UCW Title

Bigg's 2 year journey culminated at Rising Glory 5 when he finally captured the UCW Title, but it was short lived. As who he thought was his best friend cashed in a #1 Contendership oppertunity and beat him for the title... Now those 2 men face of in a 2 out of 3 falls match!

In a feud that dates back to this past September when the demise of Uncensored happend at War Games. New UCW commissioner is forcing Jesse & Jimmy to team up after last months fiasco.

From helping Flash win the belt, to pulling a big rouse to defeat Flash for the belt, to Fans Bring the Weapons, To the Connellsville Street Fight to NOW A Steel City Chain Match!

For the 1st time is almost 2 years Former WWE Developmental Star "Sweetness" Samual Elias returns to the Pittsburgh area to take on the "Party Boy" Michael Blade.

Nick Mirra defends the UCW Fury Division Title for the 1st time against a former UCW American and No Limits Champion.

In a "Collateral Damage" rematch Jimmy Nutts returns to take on Crazii Shea

2 teams that are all about making Tag Team wrestling relivant again go at it to see who will move up the ranks in UCW.

Both guys are looking to step up a rung on the UCW ladder in this one.

Victor Belmonts last chance at the US Title.

card subject to change.

More info on this event and UCW at www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com
why dont you have at least 10 more bad matches to what you already got?
I didnt see Todd Taylor on the card..

May 29th, 2012, 11:37 pm #10

Cause he quit like a little bitch. He couldn't get booked anywhere else, so he decided to call it quits.