UCW THIS SAT

UCW THIS SAT

June 11th, 2010, 4:04 pm #1

by See RWA's top stars @ UCW THIS SAT.!??? WTF? (no login)

Bet Feelbad is shitting "backyard" brown bricks!

Rumor or TRUTH?

I was told , by a rather good source that you can see both Mitchell and SJK at UCW in uniontown sat.? is it true?

If so that would be great and I can go there instead of sitting through the rest of the BLAH in west newton.

Also is it true that Feelbad is bringing in a bunch of scrubs no one knows?

AGAIN, not talking trash just the 2 local guys that i usually see for tickets and info told me that things out there are changing and not for the good.
One more quick question and I am gone, does UCW run every month?
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 13th, 2010, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 11th, 2010, 6:16 pm #2

The answer to all of your questions is a loud yes

.UCW
.UCW

June 11th, 2010, 8:01 pm #3

These 2 men have both been in UCW since day 1.. Both competed in the 1st UTown Rumble to determine the 1st UCW Champ.. Both have had success in both the tag and singles competiton. Many have felt both of these men have been over looked for far to long. Well now both will have a chance to become the NEW UCW Champion!

NOTE! J-RU will be filling in for Louis Rich.

When you talk about Heroes of the Ring, you look no further than these 2 men. Between the 2 of them they have 80 years of experience in the wrestling buisness. On June 12th 2 true legends of this buisness will square off for the UCW Classics Title Match.

At the last event after a confusing end to the classics title match. Doink threw a bucket of water on Stephon Deveroux. Now on June 12th Doink must face 1 of the Deveroux's hired hench men 18 year vet Lightning!

2 Connellsville boy's are finally going to hook it up. Bigg has been in this buisness for well over a decade. And has held numerous regional championships. Bigg debuted for UCW back in December and is now looking to capture gold in UCW.. Wild Bill surprised Louis Rich with his quick victory at Rising Glory and is said to be very excited with this match up. He said it will be an honor to go 1 on 1 with Bigg, but also said there is no way he's taking my title.

There is not a bigger Hero in Uniontown history when it comes to Guido Corleone.. He is a man that over the last 15 years has accomplished so much in this buisness and mad some lasting memories in Uniontown.. Including attacking 2 ECW legends 1 was the Sandman about 10 years ago and the other was his trainor and mentor Shane Douglas just this past December... Prodigy a former 2x UCW Heavyweight Champion knows what it takes to be successfull in this buisness and is guraenteed to be one of the toughest challenges for Guido ever.

This match has been building since December when Alan speard Rebecca to turn his back on her. And then in April cost Rebecca the Women's Title to his girlfriend Ashley Nicely. It was Rebecca who issued this challenge and is no doubt looking to hand Alan a big loss and get some revenge.

After the 3 year anniversary show. PCS challenged Pretty Ugly for a shot at the straps. Both teams have been togather for years now and both have had a ton of success. This is going to be a very interesting match up to see who will come out on top!

Many people have said that this would be a UCW dream match since 2008.. When SJK debuted for UCW he went to a 20 minute timelimit with Crusher Hanson. Later that year Jesse nearly defeated Crusher for the NWA National Heavyweight Title... SJK has traveled all over the world over the last 10 years. Competitng in different countries including Spain, Japan, Mexico and more. He has also competed for both WWE and ROH and against some of the top talant in the world including former TNA World Champion AJ Styles! SJK's resume a mile long a wide and has a huge advantage in experience over Skelton... However Jesse has been the most concistant perfomer in UCW night in and night out. He has never failed to disapoint whether it be a straight up wrestling match or a hardcore brawl. When fan's leave a UCW show they are always talking about Jesse Skelton.. Now Skelton has a chance to prove how good he really is, if he can beat SJK!

The title of this event is Heroes of the Ring. And when you look at these 3 young men, you no doubt know that they are future heroes of the ring. Sarin has the most experience out of the 3... He has been competiting in UCW since 2007. He has held the UCW No Limits Title twice. Ross and Skull both debuted on the same show in December. Skull was trained by Ruckus 1 of the most talented men in this buisness. So he will no doubt follow in his trainers foot steps... Ross is another graduate of the undisputed training center and has impressed alot of ppl in such a short amout of time. It will be interesting to see which young gun steps up on such a big stage.

Plus we Induct Guido Corleone and Lord Zoltan into the Hall of Heroes and a The ICE BOX with Black Ice.

ALL FOR ONLY $10!!!!!!

June 11th, 2010, 9:55 pm #4

isnt that the guy who blew out his knee on a lock up years ago at a CWF show?

June 11th, 2010, 10:31 pm #5

i know he blew his knee out but i dont think it was locking up

June 11th, 2010, 10:32 pm #6

18 year vet or 18 matches in his career?

June 11th, 2010, 10:34 pm #7

lightning is not an 18 year vet and yes he did blow his knee out in the lock up.

June 11th, 2010, 11:51 pm #8

hes been in the buisness since 1990 well that would be at least 18 years you know the one that owns kcwe

lightning
lightning

June 11th, 2010, 11:52 pm #9

lightning is not an 18 year vet and yes he did blow his knee out in the lock up.
and nobody cares about what you think feelbad nobody you and your little fed lmao

June 11th, 2010, 11:55 pm #10

nobody cares about any of you yarder fucks